What's new

Whats the highest payout from a GPT you got?

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
If it takes you just an hour to earn $30 , that was a great move and very encouraging. You could as well keep working on the sites to make $30 continuously for many times.

If it takes you just an hour to earn $30 , that was a great move and very encouraging. You could as well keep working on the sites to make $30 continuously for many times.
Was a one time deal. It should be 15 dollars but they had an event so it became 30 dollars.

Ive gotten 30 dollars from downloading "War Thunder" and winning 10 games. Took me around 1 hour but was worth it at the end. What about you?
I got paid 250$ dollars a month one time, I was employed to post on the site some good contents and I got paid for making about 200 posts then, I guess that would be the highest one time payment I have gotten so far.

I got paid 250$ dollars a month one time, I was employed to post on the site some good contents and I got paid for making about 200 posts then, I guess that would be the highest one time payment I have gotten so far.
That was a very huge amount. I haven't come across such opportunities online. On fact, the highest I earn was from making post on paid to post forums like bizdustry and trendri.

That was a very huge amount. I haven't come across such opportunities online. On fact, the highest I earn was from making post on paid to post forums like bizdustry and trendri.
You can get such contents writing gigs on forumpromotion, there are individuals looking for people to work on their forum and are willing to pay you a good amount for the quality of contents you post on their forum, that Is one of the ways I get such jobs that pay quite high.

I think that's the highest I got from GPT sites is $10 and I have not gotten up to that amount ever since I have been given that amount of money from a famous GPT sites called picoworkers.

Mine was just $15 from bizdustry but it took me almost a month to earn the amount, am just learning, maybe I will try other sites and see if I can earn a reasonable amount.

Mine was just $15 from bizdustry but it took me almost a month to earn the amount, am just learning, maybe I will try other sites and see if I can earn a reasonable amount.
You can register on other forums too like trendri, beermoney forum of you are looking for other sites to work on and earn an extra bucks with your time online.

You can get such contents writing gigs on forumpromotion, there are individuals looking for people to work on their forum and are willing to pay you a good amount for the quality of contents you post on their forum, that Is one of the ways I get such jobs that pay quite high.
Thanks for sharing this wonderful information with me. I so much appreciate it and I will give it a try .I wondered how people make a lot of money on the internet and thank god that you have shared one with me.

That isnt bad? 15 dollars is not alot but its something isnt it? Well I hope you earn more in the future!!

The highest amount of money that I have ever we do at once was $28 which was at the beginning of last year from this particular site.

The highest that I have been able to make is about $10 in a day which was gotten from a referral bonus that I caught after doing so much work to get people to register on a particular website.

I
If really it took you an hour to earn $30, that means it worth it and please it will also be of help if you help us with the name of the site or link so that we can earn like you.

It has been long that I have been able to make good amount of money within one day because so many get paid to platforms are not paying so much again like they used to do in the past.

The highest amount of collected from GPT site is $12 and that is exactly from picoworkers have not taken the time to concentrate on other GPT sites that I have at my disposal.

I beleive if that is true then its a luck things making that amount online is very rare in just one hour so I think that its going to be hard you may not really be lucky again if you try it back.thou I know that was a great steps.
For me I have not been this lucky before.

I have worked on some GPT sites and I have earn something reasonable but presently they came with stiffer rules and I have stopped working on them because of the rules.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back