What's new

What's the biggest amount you lost in a single forex trading?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
Your trading lot size is what is going to determine how much you are going to be losing in any forex trading that doesn't go your way. Depending on how many trades you take in a day will tally the amount you're going to lose it all went against you.

What's the biggest amount of money you have lost in a single trade?

I have never invested in forex trading, so I have never lost money in it. The reason I have never invested in forex is out of fear of losing money. Rather, I prefer investing my time and money in learning new skills.

I have never invested in forex trading, so I have never lost money in it. The reason I have never invested in forex is out of fear of losing money. Rather, I prefer investing my time and money in learning new skills.

It is actually a smart thing that you did by not jumping into Forex trading because you don't have the knowledge on how to do it. It is one of the weaknesses most people that go into Forex trading and fail end up seeing as the reason why they were not successful because they didn't study well before they started trading.

Haven't lost my money to forex, tho lots of people have made millions out of it.. I'm afraid losing my money

There was a day I lost over $6000 in a trade. It was a mistake that led me to that loss. I was supposed to buy a particular pair but ended up picking another pair which was supposed to be a sell call. The trade went against me in a big way. I tried to stay in for long in order to see if it would reverse but no way.

Haven't lost my money to forex, tho lots of people have made millions out of it.. I'm afraid losing my money
Are you sure you are a forex trader at all? no forex trader can tell me he never loss, but learning from your lost and mistake are the key to successful trade

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you are a forex trader at all no forex trader can tell me he never loss but learning from your lost and mistake are the key to successful trade

From what I was actually able to understand in what he was trying to say was that he's never been involved in forex trading and as a result of that, he is not lost his money which is something that is making him being afraid of getting involved in forex trading because he knows that there is a high chance of losing his money in it.

From what I was actually able to understand in what he was trying to say was that he's never been involved in forex trading and as a result of that, he is not lost his money which is something that is making him being afraid of getting involved in forex trading because he knows that there is a high chance of losing his money in it.
It's now that you are talking I think that if he never get involved in the market he won't know what the market sentiment is all about,if you trade without loss you deserve a trophy because someone like me I have trade and loss many times so forex is never that easy for anyone

It's now that you are talking I think that if he never get involved in the market he won't know what the market sentiment is all about,if you trade without loss you deserve a trophy because someone like me I have trade and loss many times so forex is never that easy for anyone

Exactly, forex trading is never easy at all and even those who are professional traders still end up losing some of their trades. I am currently in about two paid telegram groups where professionals give their call trades every day on forex trading. There are some days they are going to have a clean record and there are some days they're going to have one or two losses.

No matter the trading lots size, one must be financially disciplined. Don't engage in Forex trading in order to become richer quickly. Forex trading is a niche that must be built on professionalism. You must be careful on how to minimize your risks while trading.

No matter the trading lots size, one must be financially disciplined. Don't engage in Forex trading in order to become richer quickly. Forex trading is a niche that must be built on professionalism. You must be careful on how to minimize your risks while trading.

The most important thing is for you to know exactly what you're doing when being into forex trading. I know some people who don't use any take profit entry to carry out there trade. They stay active in their trade. When they are satisfied with how much they have made in any trade, they will close it.

$150 is the biggest amount of money I've lost in a single forex trade. I was very confident with my market analysis to increase my risk because I had all the confirmation needed to win the trade. There was no news to turn the market against me but how I lost the trade is still a mystery to me.

I have limited experience with forex trading, I have not tried any online trading platform, and I have traded only with real money (bank notes) and I have always profited. One of the reasons why I have yet to try online trading platforms is because I am afraid of losses.

As a rookie in forex trading, I once faced a tough day and lost $500 in a single trade. It was a lesson learned the hard way, realizing the risks involved. I probably got a bit overconfident and didn't manage the trade as well as I could have. It's all part of the learning curve in the forex world.

I never rushed to make all the money in the world in just one trade. no matter how confident I am in this situation, I would not put more than 10 percent of my deposit. Therefore, for just one bet, I lost $32, which at that time did not exceed 8 percent of my deposit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back