What's new

Whats the big difference between ETH1.0 and ETH2.0?

Even though I have heard about Ethereum before and I have bought the coin into my portfolio Before, I really don't know the huge difference between eth 1.0 and eth 2.0 in the past

Even though I have heard about Ethereum before and I have bought the coin into my portfolio Before, I really don't know the huge difference between eth 1.0 and eth 2.0 in the past
ETH 2.0 is simply the newer version of the ETH 1.0 blockchain. That's why you need make more concrete researches to know more about this blockchains.

Well, you all people have commented so well about this topic that I did know nothing before reading this thread and now I know very well about the difference between both. I hope in next few years there will be an ETH3 and then ETH4 will also be there.

Well, you all people have commented so well about this topic that I did know nothing before reading this thread and now I know very well about the difference between both. I hope in next few years there will be an ETH3 and then ETH4 will also be there.
Lol, its possible for future improvement in the ETH blockchain. We can still see ETH 3, and 4 emerging in the future. Let's be optimistic for that.

I do not know the difference but I think the purpose of ETH 2.0 was to make Ethereum transact for low fees and have high transaction speed. Sadly, this has not happened.

I do not know the difference but I think the purpose of ETH 2.0 was to make Ethereum transact for low fees and have high transaction speed. Sadly, this has not happened.
Yeah , eth 2.0 was meant to help solve the fee of ethereum and there is an ongoing plans towards upgrading the ethereum 2.0 to help in the scalability

Thank you very much for this information you shared with us because i have never known the difference but today i know and my eyes is opened to something new.

When it comes to ETH classic blockchain you should know that the ETH 2.0 is the latest version of the blockchain network. They are simply making adjustments to it for it to suit it's customers.

I have always believed that there are so much to learn here apart from making money. For instance, I did not know anything about eth 1.0 and that of 2.0. or what warranted the creation of eth 2.0. But the above analysis has exposed it to me. And there are so much talents in the house who are ready to share vital information with the members. Thanks for sharing.

That means there's a possibility we see bitcoin 2.0 too. The big question now is, are there values the same? What happens when the earlier version faces a big glitch and the newer version is almost getting filled up? Do we then migrate blocks on 1.0 to 2.0?
This whole crypto thing sometimes

I don't even know that there are two types of ethereum. But I am sure that the transaction of Ethereum is slow compared to other altcoins. But I don't know if the exchanges offer these two wallets or they can be sent into one another

Wow,thank you for the notice,I don't know any difference earlier,but now I know the difference,but differentiating it is not easy.

Yes, you are very correct. I witnessed the slowliness when. I partook in the forsage and lionshare smart chain contract in 2019 but thanks that today we now ETH 2.0 so fast.

Of course there are many big differences between Eth 1.0 and Eth 2.0, among others, Eth 1.0 uses a PoW (Proof of Work) network mechanism while Eth 2.0 has a PoS (Proof of Stake) network system using a Beacon chain. So there is an increase in Scalability which allows scalability to be 50 times faster than Eth 1.0

Ethereum 0.1 and ethereum 0.2, these ethereum is digital currency that can be trade. The level at which the ethereum is growing distinguish between them.

Basically, you've said everything. Ethereum 2.0 was created with the goal of arguing for the features that were missing in Ethereum 1.0. People can also contribute as liquidity providers in Ethereum 2.0, receiving money in exchange for putting their money into the system.

The Eth2.0 version was designed to address the transaction timing that was not so favorable as seem in Eth1.0. The only thing that I will like to see addressed in the ethereum blockchain is the transaction fee.

Ethereum reverted from Ethereum1.0 to Ethereum 2.0, in order to make the coin fasting up transactions and not slowing down when their is plenty of transactions to process just the way the previous one was doing. When their is congestion based on multiply request to process transactions the Ethereum1.0 will slow down the processing. Which causes delay before the coin gets to the destination you approved it. That's why Ethereum owners created the 2.0 type to rectify such lingering issues around their blockchain.

What other big difference do you know about ETH1.0 and ETH2.0??
I think that the main one that stood out for me was the transaction speed however i think that there is also some talk around trying to make it a standardized transaction fee and i think that will be great as well.

In terms of age, ETH1.0 is older than ETH2.0 (just like the second generation of computer), secondly ETH2.0 is faster in carrying out transactions than ETH1.0 both are all versions of Ethereum.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back