What's new

Whats the big difference between ETH1.0 and ETH2.0?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Ethereum reverted from Ethereum1.0 to Ethereum 2.0, in order to make the coin fasting up transactions and not slowing down when their is plenty of transactions to process just the way the previous one was doing. When their is congestion based on multiply request to process transactions the Ethereum1.0 will slow down the processing. Which causes delay before the coin gets to the destination you approved it. That's why Ethereum owners created the 2.0 type to rectify such lingering issues around their blockchain.

What other big difference do you know about ETH1.0 and ETH2.0??

Thanks for the information you have just shared with me to me personally I do not understand the difference between the both of them but because of your enlightenment at least I have been able to get a deep understanding of the boat and how they work, thanks so much I'm still expecting more from you.

ETH1.0 is one blockchain. ETH2.0 will be multiple blockchains shards connected by a manager blockchain beacon chain that also handles ALL the mining which wont be mining anymore due to the switch to staking. ETH will live in this ecosystem of chains, and you will be able to swap it easily between all the chains. No separate coins. The beacon chain does not allow smart contracts because its job is chain management, not having user content. Smart contracts live on the shards instead. ETH2.0 wont be introduced all at once. The plan is to launch the beacon chain first, but without using it for anything. It will gradually develop more features, and shards will be introduced slowly over time. ETH1.0 will be deprecated once ETH2.0 is far enough to replace it.

Thanks for the information you have just shared with me to me personally I do not understand the difference between the both of them but because of your enlightenment at least I have been able to get a deep understanding of the boat and how they work, thanks so much I'm still expecting more from you.
Okay, you should be visiting coinmarketcap, to collect realtime crypto updates of any kind. Coinmarketcap is the home of Cryptocurrency, every information you want hear is there. So want are waiting for? I think you should just go and glance about how it operates.

As final preparations are underway for the beginning of the process to launch ethereum 2.0, starting with the deposit contract and testnet which should be out soon, many are wondering whether there will be two different coins with different prices.

As you may know ethereum is to launch the Proof of Stake (PoS) Beacon chain which is a completely new blockchain that can be described as midway between a testnet and a mainnet or a dummy blockchain.

Anyone can send eth to this blockchain by sending it to the deposit contract once it goes out, which then basically destroys this eth and gives you the same amount on the beacon chain.
So there will not be two coins, it’s not a fork, it’s more of a migration. However initially this eth on the beacon chain won’t quite be able to move, with it just for staking. Making it effectively locked eth.

Ethereum reverted from Ethereum1.0 to Ethereum 2.0, in order to make the coin fasting up transactions and not slowing down when their is plenty of transactions to process just the way the previous one was doing. When their is congestion based on multiply request to process transactions the Ethereum1.0 will slow down the processing. Which causes delay before the coin gets to the destination you approved it. That's why Ethereum owners created the 2.0 type to rectify such lingering issues around their blockchain.

Etheruem 1 and 2 are both digital currency. Ethereum 2.0, also known as Eth2 or “Serenity”, is an upgrade to the Ethereum blockchain. The upgrade aims to enhance the speed, efficiency, and scalability of the Ethereum network so that it can process more transactions and ease bottlenecks

ETH1.0 is one blockchain. ETH2.0 will be multiple blockchains shards connected by a manager blockchain beacon chain that also handles ALL the mining which wont be mining anymore due to the switch to staking. ETH will live in this ecosystem of chains, and you will be able to swap it easily between all the chains. No separate coins. The beacon chain does not allow smart contracts because its job is chain management, not having user content. Smart contracts live on the shards instead. ETH2.0 wont be introduced all at once. The plan is to launch the beacon chain first, but without using it for anything. It will gradually develop more features, and shards will be introduced slowly over time. ETH1.0 will be deprecated once ETH2.0 is far enough to replace it.
Timely information and it shows the developers of the ethereum cryptocurrencies are upright in their business model. ETH2.0 is like a newer version of an existing product made in a better and faster way to suit the need of customers and users.

Now that ETH2.0 has been running for some time in testnet, there is a lot of buzz about how exactly ETH will be handled with two chains: ETH1.0 PoW, the current chain, and ETH 2.0 PoS, which Vitalik says will be even more secure than bitcoin.

There is currently a proposal on the table for a two-way bridge between ETH1 and ETH2. This would allow for ETH on ETH1 and ETH on ETH2 to be freely moved across both chains.

Okay, you should be visiting coinmarketcap, to collect realtime crypto updates of any kind. Coinmarketcap is the home of Cryptocurrency, every information you want hear is there. So want are waiting for? I think you should just go and glance about how it operates.
Thanks for the information but my problem is that I'm already occupy and I do not have time to come to this side and be reading although I might love to do that but the time I have is not suitable for me to do that that is why I don't have update about cryptocurrency.

Of course there are many big differences between Eth 1.0 and Eth 2.0, among others, Eth 1.0 uses a PoW (Proof of Work) network mechanism while Eth 2.0 has a PoS (Proof of Stake) network system using a Beacon chain. So there is an increase in Scalability which allows scalability to be 50 times faster than Eth 1.0

To the best of our knowledge, the exchange can list the eth on the chain after the beacon chain is launched, at which point eth or will be able to transfer between the validators.
It is unclear whether these eths can be passed to the person who generated the beacon chain address, or whether there is a non-validator address from the beginning of the beacon chain.

Ethereum 2.0 is an update of Ethereum blockchain which plans to improve the speed, effectiveness, and adaptability of the Ethereum network so it can handle more exchanges and simplicity bottlenecks.

The agreement system of these two blockchain makes them vary. There are two essential upgrades presented by Ethereum 2.0 that don't exist in Ethereum 1.0: Proof of Stake and Shard Chains.

Ethereum 1.0 utilizations an agreement instrument known as proof of work (PoW), while Ethereum 2.0 will utilize a proof of stake (PoS) system.

To the best of our knowledge, the exchange can list the eth on the chain after the beacon chain is launched, at which point eth or will be able to transfer between the validators.
It is unclear whether these eths can be passed to the person who generated the beacon chain address, or whether there is a non-validator address from the beginning of the beacon chain.
ETH1.0 PoW,the current chain,and ETH2. 0 PoS,which vitalik says will be even more secure than bitcoin... This would allow for ETH on ETH1 and ETH on ETH2 to be freely moved across both chains.

Basically you have said it all . Ethereum 2.0 was built with the aim of argumenting for those things lacking in ethereum 1.0 . The ethereum 2.0 also offers opportunity for people to contribute as liquidity providers ,thus earning something in return for offering their money .

All I can say is the difference between Eth 1.0 and Eth 2.0 is that the latter is an upgrade on the former. It was said that Eth 2.0 makes transactions to be more faster and less fees are required to be paid on a Eth2.0 unlike Eth 1.0 that has higher transaction fees and is very slow to process transactions.

If not that you just explained some things about the difference between Ethereum 1 and Ethereum 2 now, I would have said I know virtually nothing about the two. Reason is that I only trade bitcoin and if I know about any other coin, it will be TNC and let me also include Tron.

If not that you just explained some things about the difference between Ethereum 1 and Ethereum 2 now, I would have said I know virtually nothing about the two. Reason is that I only trade bitcoin and if I know about any other coin, it will be TNC and let me also include Tron.
Okay, Ethereum 2 is faster than Ethereum 1. I never liked to transact through Ethereum coin again cos of my previous unsuccessful time with them. I lost my coins when i mistakenly transfered my funds to a non smart contract Ethereum coin.

Okay, Ethereum 2 is faster than Ethereum 1. I never liked to transact through Ethereum coin again cos of my previous unsuccessful time with them. I lost my coins when i mistakenly transfered my funds to a non smart contract Ethereum coin.
I think I understand it now from your explanation. but let us assume someone is using Ethereum 1 wallet and he mistakenly sends Ethereum to Ethereum 2 wallet, will the funds be received in the other wallet or will it be lost or returned back to the sender?

The current proposal is that in phase 0, users on the Eth 1.0 chain will be able to lock their ether up in a contract and will be credited with that same amount of ether on the Beacon Chain in Eth 2.0. At that point, they can stake that ether and begin to earn rewards on the Eth 2.0 chain. However, there is also some community interest in creating a two way bridge for that ether between the 1.0 and 2.0 chains. Pros and cons of each bridge are found below.

ETH2 is the next generation of Ethereum, and even calling it Ethereum is a bit of a misnomer — it's an entirely different project, with a new zero-to-one paradigm for how blockchains can operate at scale. The goal of ETH2 is to improve the scalability, security, and programmability of Ethereum

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back