What's new

Whats the big difference between ETH1.0 and ETH2.0?

That's one thing I like about bizdustry, it's very informative and at the same time financially helpful.now I understand more.although I use to think it just a plot to make it more competitive to bitcoin.etherum is really trying seriously.

Because of the large daily transaction volume on the eth 1.0 network which causes it to slow down and have high transaction fee which is what eth. 2.0 is claiming to resolve.

It is just about the innovation that the ethereum team is working on to make sure that the fees charge per transaction is not as high as it used to be in the past anymore n

Ethereum 2.0 uses shardingto to increase the number of transaction that takes place on the network and to verify and validate more than 10,000 transactions in seconds. Though both the network Ethereum 1.0 and 2.0 will run pallaral, you will not be able to transfer your ETH to ETH 2 network.

There is not so much difference between the two. Though I am of the opinion that the eth 2 would help us overcome the challenge of high gas fees that a lot of us have been complaining of .

Ethereum is a cryptocurrency that operates on a consensus method based on proof of work. Miners utilise special machines and algorithms to validate transactions, mine blocks, and receive rewards in native coins while also creating new coins for the currency.

Ethereum 2.0 uses a proof-of-stake system. There are no miners or machines in this system; instead, validators validate the transaction in the proof of stake mechanism. These validators are chosen by network contributions or stakes; for example, to become a validator on Ethereum, you must invest 32 ETH in the blockchain.

I do not really have a sound foundation in cryptocurrencies knowledge, but I am sure of the fact that this particular one do not really have difference between them at all like one may think.
I really do not believe that there are a lot of differences between them as it is just an updated version of the former one. I also got to know that this particular new version is having less transaction charges.

Last edited:
The Eth2.0 is an improved version of the Eth1.0 because There are lot of complaints on the etherium platform and there has to be a lot of improvement which resulted in the emanation of Eth2.0.

Thanks for that information but I don't really know the different between the two because I have never make such transaction to know about, so for me I don't know nothing about the two.

The etherium blockchain needs a lot of development and that is why Eth2.0 emanated. It is to ensure that shortcomings experienced in the first blockchain were addressed.

The Ethereum 2.0 is an advance of the Etherium1.0 and that is exactly why it was created. It will definitely solve the problems of the Ethereum1.0 and it is project that will address so many issues that the users of the ethereum network are facing.

There is a popular saying that it is going to bring about small-scale ability to the ethereum network and as such we are going to be seeing pastor transactions and lower fees.

definitely eth 2.0 is a better and more improved version of eth 1.0. the gas fee are lower and there are more amazing features that have been added to it and also i strongly believe on the eth project.

Of course there are many big differences between Eth 1.0 and Eth 2.0, among others, Eth 1.0 uses a PoW (Proof of Work) network mechanism while Eth 2.0 has a PoS (Proof of Stake) network system using a Beacon chain. So there is an increase in Scalability which allows scalability to be 50 times faster than Eth 1.0
Eth 2.o not only improved scalability but also reduce transaction fees also, now eth1.o miners charging to much fees to makes any transaction in eth network, now if they upgrad eth2.o then miners need to stake 13 eth, then they are eligible to approve any transaction.in this way they reduced greedy miners.

To the best of our knowledge, the exchange can list the eth on the chain after the beacon chain is launched, at which point eth or will be able to transfer between the validators.
It is unclear whether these eths can be passed to the person who generated the beacon chain address, or whether there is a non-validator address from the beginning of the beacon chain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back