What's new

What's the best movie you saw in a theater?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What would you say was the best movie you saw in a theater? I think for me it was The Dark Knight, simply because it was one of those movies you gotta see in theaters. I think I saw Rises in theater's as well, but the Dark Knight was where it was at for me. Another movie I enjoyed seeing in theaters was the first Silent Hill movie. What about you?

Avatar: The Way of Water was the best movie I have watched in theatres in recent times. I did not like the thew move because it had an interesting story, great characters, a great storyline, a great plot, etc. I liked the movie for two reasons, one, the visual effects, and two, the novelty.

Avatar: The Way of Water was the best movie I have watched in theatres in recent times. I did not like the thew move because it had an interesting story, great characters, a great storyline, a great plot, etc. I liked the movie for two reasons, one, the visual effects, and two, the novelty.
That's fair. I was never too into the first Avatar movie, but I do want to see its sequel. I don't expect it to appeal to me much, but it is a CGI feat to make something that looks as good as it does.

It's definitely going to be John Wick Chapter 4 for me. As far as I'm concerned, John Wick Chapter 4 still remains the best action movie that's been released this year 2023. I really had a very good time watching it in the cinema when it came out.

That's fair. I was never too into the first Avatar movie, but I do want to see its sequel. I don't expect it to appeal to me much, but it is a CGI feat to make something that looks as good as it does.
The world they have created in the movie is really great. That's the best thing about the movie. The second best thing is of course CGI.

It's definitely going to be John Wick Chapter 4

This movie is also on my list. However, I might not go to theatres, I would stream instead.

This movie is also on my list. However, I might not go to theatres, I would stream instead.

Yeah, you should stream it. I have streamed it like twice after seeing it in the cinema and later decided to just download it because I knew I would still watch it again and I did 😂.

The best movie I saw in the theatre would have to have been Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I always remember going with my mum, grandma and brothers and it was a movie that they said we would enjoy a lot so it was a bit of a surprise.

I absolutely loved the movie and didn't want it to end, that was where I became a huge Harry Potter fan :)

The first Avatar movie was better for me to be very honest. I'm not saying the second one wasn't good but the storyline was far more better in the first. Also, how the second one ended left me with a bit of frustration until the next part is released was it in 2027 like they said.

I mean this depends. If we are talking about in general enjoyment, I would likely give an entirely different answer. I have had more fun at movies that were not so great than some of the best movies I have ever seen. I am not much of a "go out to see a movie" kind of guy.

Probably one of The Lord of the Rings films. It's too hard to decide between one of them, they're all too magical. It was a long time ago that I saw them in theaters, but I remember I was jaw-dropped after seeing them for the first time.

The best movie I've watched in the Cinema is Top Gun : Maverick. I know about the old one, that's not the one I'm talking about but the one Tom Cruise acted last year 2022. It's easily one of the best movies last year.

I don't often go to cinemas, and when I was there, these movies weren't really good, because most of them I went with my younger sister, and she only wanted to watch cartoons, so the best cartoon I watched was The Boss Baby. And it was really a cool cartoon for a child

My favorite was Avatar it was a splendiferous movie with a very unique idea - just like any MMORPG games where you have your own Avatar and you live in another world/dimension so just like that in Avatar human beings are living in other bodies of Aliens and they are experiencing great adventures together and explore new worlds, but the greatness is that they can feel see and smell everything throught the Avatar as if that's their real life and being human is just an old dream. My favorite movie genre is Fantasy/Science fiction and that movie has both of them and is a very creative and a magical one.
My family also really liked watching this movie and we had a spectacular time watching it together in the cinema.

The Hunger Games was excellent in the theater. Also, the original Star Wars movies were good there too. Anyway, those films were made for the theater and, of course, other movies I saw, like Gladiator, were probably made for the theater, but I didn't see them there.

The movie of the Lion King, I haven't gone to see many movies in the theater, but of the few that I have seen, this is the one I liked the most.

The original Ghostbusters was excellent in the theater. I saw that when I was around 8 years old. Maybe it was the earliest theater movie I remember.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back