What's new

whats the best coin to buy?

Well some of exchanges gives up to 12% return when you stake your money so it's still better investment where you don't lose anything but at least make some return.
Staking of cryptocurrency will require a large sum of money to be able to make something tangible. And I am just considering if the bear market won't really affect the cryptocurrency you are staking.

I do not really believe that we have the best coin at the moment because of the way crypto is decreasing except coins that will earn or gain a value for you any moment most of the cryptocurrencies coins increase.

I have a lot of them that have potential, but is only by personal research that an individual can get to determine which one is worth investing their hard-earned money into.

I have a lot of them that have potential, but is only by personal research that an individual can get to determine which one is worth investing their hard-earned money into.
We all have our own cryptocurrency we will like to invest on. Personally all the ones I have for investment are mainly from my personal research. Cryptocurrency is generally risky and one must be careful when investing.

Staking of cryptocurrency will require a large sum of money to be able to make something tangible. And I am just considering if the bear market won't really affect the cryptocurrency you are staking.
Yes I would say you can start from at least $1000 in it to get some decent return and once you gain some return you can invest them in small coin so it can get some unexpected jump.

I think that no matter what you are going to do you should always go for coins that have utility and not just ones that were created with the idea of pumping the market and then dumping.

I normally do not give people investment advice because anything can go wrong. Some of the cryptocurrencies I am buying during this bear season that I have some level of confidence on are;
mint club token, seedifyfund, and sanshu inu. These cryptocurrencies can actually do well during the next bull run.

Deciding on a particular cryptocurrency to buy should be a personal decision, not just based on popular opinions shared on a public platform like this, because most of the opinions are not reliable .

Ethereum is a nice cryptocurrency for investment from my research, together with the binance smart chain. Anyone with a reasonable amount of money could invest in those cryptocurrency for long-term purposes. They are all good.

Actually there are alot.of coins in existence now that has alot of potential and very good market values even though I can't recommend a particular one because every one has his own choice.

There are so many coins that have shown strength right now in this market that you can be willing to explore and take advantage of and I think GMT and Selena are some things that should be taken out of.

Actually I have been out of coin business for a while now and it's difficult for me to predict the most best coin to invest now but with time I will know much about it depending in the market survey.

At this moment the best cryptocurrency you can buy is Bitcoin. But generally it is advisable you stay out of the market at this moment because there are a lot of uncertainty surrounding the crypto market and and there are speculations that bitcoin might go very low.

I would suggest you make research on the new token that havent been listed on major exchange site , i guess you could invest and you might luckily get more profit through that means after the price have increase to a higher amount
That is true because making research will help you in order know where to invest your money, for me I like to invest my money into cryptocurrency so that I can get more from the investment.

The binance coin is also a nice cryptocurrency people can consider for long term purpose . It is even the best if people can invest now in their favourite cryptocurrency mainly for long-term purposes. I don't have money for investment now.

With the way in which market condition is right now I will just advise you to keep your money in stables and look for the Queen that is going to show strength in the next couple of weeks.

If you believe in a project then perhaps DCA into it during these times but even BTC has never experienced a proper recession in its lifetime. How it copes is a relative unknown. If investing into crypto please only do so with play money.

The crypto-currency market is currently bad, and it is also an opportunity for people to purchase or server cryptocurrency that they have in mind to acquire .

Actually this is even the right time to even invest on (buy) cryptocurrencies because at the moment cryptocurrencies is dropping so it is good to buy either Dogecoin, Litecoin or Tron.

I’d advice you try out tron. It’s increasing rapid and it’s popularity is also increasing
The best place to buy coin I think you can buy from Bitcoin so that you can make some profit from it, because Bitcoin is very popular and is also increasing in the market, so I can advise anyone to buy from there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back