Whati's GPT Site Program?

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
GPT (Get Paid To) site program is any site to make money online or from your home. But in general the GPT site is defined as a paid survey site, because it relates to the tasks that must be done by members.

Last edited:
You will find yourself performing everyday same tasks or the same survey it becomes by the day a redundant task and you know redundancy is something boring like doing everyday likes on Twitter LinkedIn or Instagram for a few cents.

Most GPT sites have surveys only for certain regions. I don't use them because of this. I use faucets as a substitute, but the earning is really low and requires patience.

Mostly GPT site are survey site where by you take a survey and get paid immidiately after the survey but it is not allow in all locations.

I am fortunate enough to live in the United States, so GPT Sites are plentiful and I have used them many years and have earned thousands of dollars from the best ones. They have their ups and downs (like any other method), but I don't have anything better to do and the money spends fine for me.

I am fortunate enough to live in the United States, so GPT Sites are plentiful and I have used them many years and have earned thousands of dollars from the best ones. They have their ups and downs (like any other method), but I don't have anything better to do and the money spends fine for me.
They do not request from you the W-BEN8 form for cashout as Picoworkers has recently implemented such feature as withdrawal requirement. This is sad as not everyone could have one.

I have registered on some GTP sites but don't get to cashout because my earnings are never enough to cash out. I'm in a location that I can't take part in surveys which is one of the core tasks on GTP sites. So I'm more on PTP sites now

I have registered on some GTP sites but don't get to cashout because my earnings are never enough to cash out. I'm in a location that I can't take part in surveys which is one of the core tasks on GTP sites. So I'm more on PTP sites now
You need to work a month to reach 6 $ which is finally a joke means the time spent to earn this 6 $ is hundred of times worth it because you have cumulative 0,03 $ satisfied jobs most of the time means 200 satisfied jobs per month to reach 6 $.

I no longer use survey sites since they are very slow and some countries do not get as many surveys. I now work on get paid to post forums only since they are much better for me. They actually pay and you all have equal opportunity to earn some money depending on your activity.

I've registered on several GPT sites but I must confess that the GPT sites particularly the survey site is not really for the people that are living in the tier-3 countries. it will be a waste of time working on such site for these kind of people.

GPT is Get paid to so it'll include everything that helps to earn. Surveys, daily tasks and even ptc tasks and not to forget signup tasks

I am not part of any GPT website and since I don't like Surveys or Ptc websites And not like the Sign-up tasks so I don't prefer these websites.

Most GPT sites have surveys only for certain regions. I don't use them because of this. I use faucets as a substitute, but the earning is really low and requires patience.
yes you are right some of this site I meant for tier 1 countries because surveys will not be available for other countries.

GPT is mostly made up of survey websites.
I live in the Philippines, and most survey websites are not available here, so I gave up a few years ago. It is kind of a waste of time for me.

GPT is mostly made up of survey websites.
I live in the Philippines, and most survey websites are not available here, so I gave up a few years ago. It is kind of a waste of time for me.
Surveys are for those regions, where companies start their market, they want to find out how their possible performance would be.

I have tried a couple of GPT sites, but after withdrawing my first payment, I gave up these sites. Reaching the payment threshold is really difficult on these sites

GPT (Get Paid To) site program is any site to make money online or from your home. But in general the GPT site is defined as a paid survey site, because it relates to the tasks that must be done by members.
It is a platform that will ask you to carry out sometimes and you are going to get paid when you do them

GPT websites are quite popular now as those that are good at surveys can earn big from these and they also have PTC offers too

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back