What's new

What will you prefer while doing Forex trading low value asset or higher?

Personally I believe that my decision on this is going to be on the one that is going to help me not to lose money on the trade that I'm doing on Forex because my money is very important.

I think I will go for high asset as it has more value.
Gold is a good option, as it has always been on high demand.
Trading on such assest is a sure investment

I think I will go for high asset as it has more value.
Gold is a good option, as it has always been on high demand.
Trading on such assest is a sure investment

It's actually going to be very risky to trade for or with high assets. Yes, it's definitely possible to very possible to make more profit from it but if you lose, it's going to be drastic.

First and foremost it's important to note and get the idea that forex is not a get rich quick scheme, and for me answering your question would prefer trading in medium and low value assets

Being too greedy is one of the things that makes more people who are actually investing or involved with trading 💹 on forex to fail. When greed covers their eyes, they would lose all sense of reasoning.

I will go for Lower value assets my friend. Such assets have very low volatility and there is a higher possiblity of profiting from it with a higher leverage.

Even though I am not trading forex at the moment, but from my observation so far, I think one can really make some cool money in the forex market. But one must not see it as a quick rich scheme to avoid rushing in and rushing out because of lost of funds.

What will you prefer while doing forex trading low value asset or higher. This question make us to determine the level at which we need to target on trading forex.

The foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices.
There a thousands lf assets on which you can trade!
What asset will be good to trade on according to price range? Will you slect higher value assets like gold or you will slect lower value shares of any currency?
As a beginner, starting with the simplest would be the right take. Most times it is difficult predicting the market, it is better to take on what will accord you a larger leverage.

The foreign exchange market is a global decentralized or over-the-counter market for the trading of currencies. This market determines foreign exchange rates for every currency. It includes all aspects of buying, selling and exchanging currencies at current or determined prices.
What asset will be good to trade on according to price range? Will you slect higher value assets like gold or you will slect lower value shares of any currency?
I will go for low value shares of any currency, especially as a newbie.
I think with this, i would be able to trade without incurring much losses.
As i grow in the business, i can decide to take up higher value assets.

I'm not in a hurry to profit from a market such as this; besides I'm a very cautious investor. So, I'll take my time in trading less volatile indices and currencies.
That way I'll be able to earn even if it's little amounts daily.

I think it’s best to trade higher value assets. If you’re very sure and have a high percentage of believe on your strategy, it’s advisable to trade higher value assets that has higher leverage. Low value assets keeps you on your comfort zone but to make it big, you need to leave your comfort zone into the risky zone.

Most of the forex experts that I have come across prefer to trade the higher value assets like gold and most often the lower value assets with a very high lot size.

Forex currency trading is tricky because when you invest in a low value then that gives you a bigger leverage when the value increases. Buying a currency with high value will have little leverage on the fluctuation. Take for instance the US dollar which is very stable with our Peso for several months now. That means I wouldn't earn a profit if I would buy USD for eventual trading. The currency of Myanmar is currently at low value due to the political problem there. You can buy their currency and hope that it will surge in value when the government becomes stable.

If you ask a forex trader you will come to find out that gold is one of the best asset to trade most especially for people with better understanding of how the forex market works. Higher value is more preferable.

I love to trade indices, precisely Nasdaq.
The volatility is crazy and it's a high potential for profitability if you know what you are looking for

It is important to understand that assets that have high-volume actually have a high tendency of remaining stable and that is what if you are an experienced three that you can benefit from.

If you are somebody who is willing to make a lot of money within a short time but with higher-risk then you are going to be looking at low-volume because that is where the volatility is .

Personally I don't really like to trade low asset, trading is the acct of buying and selling, you cannot earn a reasonable amount of money if you don't know how to pick the right asset's.

The reason why most traders prefer majors (the most liquid pairs) is because the risk of trading an illiquid asset is too high if the market moves against your prediction.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back