What's new

What was your worst work day like?

My worst day at work was when I didn't know my pocket have been picked on my way to work. I was lucky to have paid for my transportation before the criminal picked my pocket. As I reached the office and found out, I couldn't focus on any work I had to do.

It is always a sad situation when we notice that we've been robbed without knowing when. I have been in this situation once and till today, it is an experience that hurts me because I knew what I did before I could be able to get the things that I went to the market to purchase.

It is always a sad situation when we notice that we've been robbed without knowing when. I have been in this situation once and till today, it is an experience that hurts me because I knew what I did before I could be able to get the things that I went to the market to purchase.

Robbery and stealing is wrong and evil. This is why I don't have any pity on any one that's being caught for stealing or robbery. There are some part in my country where they still practice jungle justice once they caught you.

It is always very frustrating whenever you don't meet your daily target because you know that in that situation you are the one that is losing money and no one is going to recover it for you but yourself. This is why you are going to strive harder to make sure that you met your target daily in order to guarantee the money that you're supposed to make.

When I do not reach my daily target, I always feel bad and I feel as if something is missing from my life. I get frustrated and this kind of feeling could leave me empty. This is why reaching my daily target is quite important regardless of every thing I do. This is when I feel like I my day is complete when I reach my daily goals.

When I do not reach my daily target, I always feel bad and I feel as if something is missing from my life. I get frustrated and this kind of feeling could leave me empty. This is why reaching my daily target is quite important regardless of every thing I do. This is when I feel like I my day is complete when I reach my daily goals.

There are some companies that always have a target expectations on each of the workers which is something that will determine how much you are going to be paid by the end of the month.

Any kind of person that is employed to work in this kind of organisation will always find it painful whenever they failed to meet their daily targets because they know their payment is always going to be affected.

There are some companies that always have a target expectations on each of the workers which is something that will determine how much you are going to be paid by the end of the month.

Any kind of person that is employed to work in this kind of organisation will always find it painful whenever they failed to meet their daily targets because they know their payment is always going to be affected.

Yes, this is a very big issue. However, I have also attended the training sessions at a different company as well. The nature of the business of that company was not that different at all. However, they were not at all demanding as the previous company where I worked.

You will be disorganised whenever you're robbed. It's not only the money on that's lost but some other vital documents if you leave such in your purse and bank cards. I had to start calling my bank to block all my cards. It was a very stressful day.

You will be disorganised whenever you're robbed. It's not only the money on that's lost but some other vital documents if you leave such in your purse and bank cards. I had to start calling my bank to block all my cards. It was a very stressful day.

It must have been a very terrible day for you. I can't even imagine being in that kind of situation where I will be having some brainstorming on how to checkmate what is going to go wrong because I was robbed. I just can't imagine that situation at all.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back