Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
We all have a bad day or two at work, some of us get over it, some of us don't. I've had my share of bad days, some being worse than the others. But what was your absolute worst work day like? For me I think it was the first time I worked at the call center, the day we started taking calls. I almost had a panic attack to where I put my caller on hold and got up, and almost left. But the main rep from the company stopped me and reassured me. And I got through that temp job and worked for them again two other times. Each being shorter than the other.

We all have a bad day or two at work, some of us get over it, some of us don't. I've had my share of bad days, some being worse than the others. But what was your absolute worst work day like? For me I think it was the first time I worked at the call center, the day we started taking calls. I almost had a panic attack to where I put my caller on hold and got up, and almost left. But the main rep from the company stopped me and reassured me. And I got through that temp job and worked for them again two other times. Each being shorter than the other.

I have worked in a call centre and every day was a worse day for me when I worked in there. I have worked there for more than a month and I always wanted to leave that place immediately. The fact remains that I did that and i have always felt much better since then.

My worst day at work was when I didn't know my pocket have been picked on my way to work. I was lucky to have paid for my transportation before the criminal picked my pocket. As I reached the office and found out, I couldn't focus on any work I had to do.

My worst day at work was the day I had my first and last verbal abuse from my boss. From everything that happened, there wasn't any need for my boss to react and abuse me the way she did but that wasn't the case. I took everything with good faith because there's no need for me retaliate.

Worst days at work are when last minute surprises pop up in a design we are about to release. 😐 We stretch like anything to fix the issues, work during weekends as well to get the delivery done on the promised date.

My worst day at work would be the day I had a huge misunderstanding that involved my supervisor. I was almost sure I would get bad remarks after that. However, it turned out that it didn't affect my work in any way and I was grateful for that day.

Worst days at work are when last minute surprises pop up in a design we are about to release. 😐 We stretch like anything to fix the issues, work during weekends as well to get the delivery done on the promised date.

It's always very frustrating when you're forced to work overtime because of one technical problem or another. I can understand how that makes you feel even working on weekends too, no one is going to like it.

It's like my friend who told me he always have a bad day when the person that's supposed to replace him when his shift ended is always running late.

It's like my friend who told me he always have a bad day when the person that's supposed to replace him when his shift ended is always running late.
That's so sad, frustrating and helpless at the same time. Maybe your friend should talk to that person and make sure he doesn't run late again.

That's so sad, frustrating and helpless at the same time. Maybe your friend should talk to that person and make sure he doesn't run late again.

Seriously, I wouldn't take it lightly with the person. When I talk him to stop running late all the time and he doesn't sit up with being punctual, I will report him to the management. When the management calls him in for questioning once or twice, he's going to start being punctual.

Seriously, I wouldn't take it lightly with the person. When I talk him to stop running late all the time and he doesn't sit up with being punctual, I will report him to the management. When the management calls him in for questioning once or twice, he's going to start being punctual.
Yeah! Sometimes it has to go the hard way. Otherwise people won't take it seriously.

Yeah! Sometimes it has to go the hard way. Otherwise people won't take it seriously.

There are some people who are always looking at exploiting others at any chance they get. It's why I don't overlook things for a long time at work. Once I found out that you're the kind of person that's always looking for ways to take advantage of me, I won't give the person an inch.

I have worked for a company where I had to work 12 hours a day, I even had to work weekends, and there was no single day off. It was the worst kind of job anyone can think of. However, I agreed to work because of the payment. I was offered a really good salary.

When it comes to working overtime and it's your decision to do so, you don't have any right to complain about it because you know why and what you're working for. As long as the money paid for the overtime work is good enough for you to go on with it, that's your justification.

My worst day at work was when I didn't know my pocket have been picked on my way to work. I was lucky to have paid for my transportation before the criminal picked my pocket. As I reached the office and found out, I couldn't focus on any work I had to do.

Well, whenever I fail to reach my target, It was the time when it felt like it was the worst day of my job. I have worked in a telemarketing company and it was not a kind of optimal job option for me. Having said that, I never worked there for a long time.

Well, whenever I fail to reach my target, It was the time when it felt like it was the worst day of my job. I have worked in a telemarketing company and it was not a kind of optimal job option for me. Having said that, I never worked there for a long time.
If you're underperforming at your workplace, your payment is in jeopardy. If you don't work and reach the output expected from you, some companies won't pay your complete money. It's what you should feel bad about because you're not living up to your expectations.

I would have to say my absolute worst work day would have been when I was working as a waitress as a summer job prior to going to college after the summer.

There was a case where someone had been stealing money from the cashier and was not owning up to it so we all became suspects and we spent that whole day being watched, checked and running the risk of losing our job unless someone owned up.

Eventually they did and all was good but that was the worst thing ever knowing you weren't doing it.

I would have to say my absolute worst work day would have been when I was working as a waitress as a summer job prior to going to college after the summer.

There was a case where someone had been stealing money from the cashier and was not owning up to it so we all became suspects and we spent that whole day being watched, checked and running the risk of losing our job unless someone owned up.

Eventually they did and all was good but that was the worst thing ever knowing you weren't doing it.
There's been cases where waitresses are sexually abused by some drunk customers. If I were a lady, restaurants, bar and hotels are going to be the last place I would apply for work. I would rather find a spot by the roadside and start selling fruits then work in bar, restaurants or hotel.

If you're underperforming at your workplace, your payment is in jeopardy. If you don't work and reach the output expected from you, some companies won't pay your complete money. It's what you should feel bad about because you're not living up to your expectations.

There are many jobs that require you to achieve your target initially before you get hired. This may sound like a really weird rule. However, this does happen in many companies such as telemarketing companies. So, the first day at the job itself could be really hard for many people.

There are many jobs that require you to achieve your target initially before you get hired. This may sound like a really weird rule. However, this does happen in many companies such as telemarketing companies. So, the first day at the job itself could be really hard for many people.
If you've been given a target to meet, you've been hired to work by the company. What you may say which I can agree with is meeting the target given to you before you get your complete payment. If you don't meet it, the company will only pay your base salary.

It is always very frustrating whenever you don't meet your daily target because you know that in that situation you are the one that is losing money and no one is going to recover it for you but yourself. This is why you are going to strive harder to make sure that you met your target daily in order to guarantee the money that you're supposed to make.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back