Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
There are many people who seek jobs. However, they may not feel so much happy about it. This is why they may not be work for a long time. They quit after a very short period. So, what was your shortest period on a job? For how long did you work?

4 months was the shortest I've worked on any job for a company. It was 3 months but I had to give 1 month period to resign. I had a better offer in a company which was paying me 150% more than what the company was paying me. I explained to the management if they were going to pay me the same thing, I will stay and leave the their company's offer.

I have worked on a job that lasted only 17 days. I had a verbal fight with the boss and I quit. That was my offline job. As an online worker, I frequently work on jobs and tasks that do not take more than one hour.

4 months was the shortest I've worked on any job for a company. It was 3 months but I had to give 1 month period to resign. I had a better offer in a company which was paying me 150% more than what the company was paying me. I explained to the management if they were going to pay me the same thing, I will stay and leave the their company's offer.

I have worked in a company for one and a half month a couple of years ago. It was the time when I needed a job and I got a job in a telemarketing company. The reason why I left the job was quite obvious. In fact, there were several reasons. They were very demanding and this was also one of the main reasons why I worked for a short period in there.

I have worked in a company for one and a half month a couple of years ago. It was the time when I needed a job and I got a job in a telemarketing company. The reason why I left the job was quite obvious. In fact, there were several reasons. They were very demanding and this was also one of the main reasons why I worked for a short period in there.

If I'm going to accept any job, what they are willing to pay for my servicies will be good for me at the time and the work will be what I can manage. If these two things are not okay with me, I can't accept the job.

I have worked on a job that lasted only 17 days. I had a verbal fight with the boss and I quit. That was my offline job. As an online worker, I frequently work on jobs and tasks that do not take more than one hour.

Whatever that must have made you have a verbal fight with your boss at the workplace must have been the boss trying to stamp on your rights. This is what I don't like about most bosses that will want to take advantage of a new staff that is just joining up in the company by trying to treat them like trash.

It is a common tendency among most business managers and CEO that they have all rights over their staff. Since they are paying, they tend to believe that they can make staff do whatever they want. I was asked to go to a business trip during holidays, I refused and quit.

My shortest time on a job is a month and two weeks. It was where I worked for a company that I was employed as their warehouse storekeeper. I was still trying to give the job sometime in order for me to adjust with it, but fortunately enough for me I got a better offer for a manager position in another company. I had to resign from the job immediately.

My shortest time on a job is a month and two weeks. It was where I worked for a company that I was employed as their warehouse storekeeper. I was still trying to give the job sometime in order for me to adjust with it, but fortunately enough for me I got a better offer for a manager position in another company. I had to resign from the job immediately.

There may be cases where many people may get a new job because they may get a much better offer in many cases. Under such kind of scenarios, it makes sense to switch the jobs quite often. This, however, may be the case if you are exceptionally talented and many companies are willing to work with you.

There may be cases where many people may get a new job because they may get a much better offer in many cases. Under such kind of scenarios, it makes sense to switch the jobs quite often. This, however, may be the case if you are exceptionally talented and many companies are willing to work with you.

I have always been the kind of person that is always looking out for myself when it comes to working for another company. They are always interested in using me for their own benefit, so whenever I see an option that is going to be better for me in terms of financial payment, I'm always going to jump at it and move on.

I have always been the kind of person that is always looking out for myself when it comes to working for another company. They are always interested in using me for their own benefit, so whenever I see an option that is going to be better for me in terms of financial payment, I'm always going to jump at it and move on.

There are many people out there who have an urge to become better and this is why they usually switch jobs quite quickly and this is a very common thing. They do this because they may think that switching jobs is the best way to get more success.

It is a common tendency among most business managers and CEO that they have all rights over their staff. Since they are paying, they tend to believe that they can make staff do whatever they want. I was asked to go to a business trip during holidays, I refused and quit.

It is always a pity scene watching some bosses act in such manner. I mean I can't even believe that there are people that will want to behave in a kind of manner that doesn't suit the staff. As a boss, you should consider that your staff are humans and should be treated with upmost respect no matter the situation.

I think bosses are meant to be as inhumane as possible. It is sad but truth. Some bosses might be cool but most bosses are cruel towards their staff. THis is a common sight every year. Power corrupts people.

It is always a pity scene watching some bosses act in such manner. I mean I can't even believe that there are people that will want to behave in a kind of manner that doesn't suit the staff. As a boss, you should consider that your staff are humans and should be treated with upmost respect no matter the situation.

A lot of people are being mistreated on daily basis by their bosses simply because they are totally dependent on the job that is being provided by the person.

I am very sure that if someone have a better alternative when it comes to where to make money from, they will not stay on a job that keeps humiliating them on daily basis for any reason whatsoever.

A lot of people are being mistreated on daily basis by their bosses simply because they are totally dependent on the job that is being provided by the person.

I am very sure that if someone have a better alternative when it comes to where to make money from, they will not stay on a job that keeps humiliating them on daily basis for any reason whatsoever.

Not being treated nice is one of the major reasons why people may not stay for a long time in a company. However, in many cases, many people resign because they are simply not comfortable working with co-workers. So, it may not be the fault of boss in many cases.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back