What video game are you playing?

Imran_Noori

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Sep 25, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I used to play video games when I was a child, I could play the whole day but now I cannot even play for ten minutes.

What about you guys, do you play games? and which video games are you playing?

I play a lot of games, some of the games I play are free games like Valorant and Fortnite and some of the games I play are premium games like Elden Ring and God of War Ragnarok (my recent addition)

I'm currently playing and enjoying Modern Warfare 2. If you play this, feel free to add me online and we can party up and play together.

I still miss the Baseball Game that I used to play for hours and even now I sometimes plan to buy PlayStation to play games but then I decide against it as it will take so much of money and then I may not have time to play.

Now im playing ffxiv I'm testing its free version up to level 60, it's very good to tell the truth, I also occasionally play Apex Legends and others

My last game was Ludo which I used to play on mobile during the Covid lockdown and after that, I haven't played any games.

I used to play video games when I was a child, I could play the whole day but now I cannot even play for ten minutes.

What about you guys, do you play games? and which video games are you playing?
I am presently enjoying call of duty. I just started to play it and it is very cool for me

I think I should start playing few games too maybe they will help me stay relaxed after a busy day at work

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back