What's new

What unique ways do you market your properties?

Welcome! You have been invited by Monster Masterpiece to join our community. Please click here to register.
Thats true though, the beauty of the house would also advertise itself as it would be the talk of does around that location, there is every possiblity that a potential customer would hear about it.
And this can be successful if it is in the Urban settlement, doing this in the rural settlement might be difficult since most people who are living there may not be able to afford the money that is needed to buy an expensive property.

And this can be successful if it is in the Urban settlement, doing this in the rural settlement might be difficult since most people who are living there may not be able to afford the money that is needed to buy an expensive property.
Good point, the only way you can get clients might does living in urban areas who are looking for real estate investments in rural areas, in that way you would also have to market it more in the city. What do you think?

Good point, the only way you can get clients might does living in urban areas who are looking for real estate investments in rural areas, in that way you would also have to market it more in the city. What do you think?
The level of opportunity that is available in the Urban settlements compared to the rural settlement is nothing to write home about, people always make mistake of investing in the rural settlement believing that in few years time it will be profitable ,sometimes this is always true and some rural settlement may not even develop even in 50 years.

Unique Real Estate Marketing Ideas
  • Create a website.
  • Build a blog.
  • Develop email marketing campaigns.
  • Employ virtual staging.
  • Try experiential marketing.
  • Partner with local businesses.
  • Run paid Instagram promotion.
  • Use drone photography.

The level of opportunity that is available in the Urban settlements compared to the rural settlement is nothing to write home about, people always make mistake of investing in the rural settlement believing that in few years time it will be profitable ,sometimes this is always true and some rural settlement may not even develop even in 50 years.
I believe 90%. Of the times this is usually true, I think proper investigations should be done in a rural location before making investments. A place like Bumaji in Boki local government area in cross River Nigeria, I would never advice anyone to make an investment there in real estate expecting to get returns in a few years time. That place would take years before development would come in. They do not even have clean water system not to mention electricity, they make use of stream waters for bathing and cooking, cars cannot even go in.

The social media is the best way to advertise your properties. With the use of social media,advertisement will be very easy. You can start by creating a blog, use that blog to advertise your properties.

If you want to promote your properties Business the best way to get started is to open a website build a blog and build a Facebook page and get Social on Instagram. It helps you advertise your property more easily

I believe 90%. Of the times this is usually true, I think proper investigations should be done in a rural location before making investments. A place like Bumaji in Boki local government area in cross River Nigeria, I would never advice anyone to make an investment there in real estate expecting to get returns in a few years time. That place would take years before development would come in. They do not even have clean water system not to mention electricity, they make use of stream waters for bathing and cooking, cars cannot even go in.
Hmmmm, that's really bad and the government are not doing anything about it ? In a situation like this it is always the government that always arise and help those people most especially to provide them with good water for drinking .I can't even believe this.

Hmmmm, that's really bad and the government are not doing anything about it ? In a situation like this it is always the government that always arise and help those people most especially to provide them with good water for drinking .I can't even believe this.
The painful part about this is that Bumaji is not the only community with this issue majority of the communities in cross river are suffering from lack of power supply, bushy environment, lack of proper materials to train children, Bumaji is by far the worst among all. The government is doing nothing about it, they do not even care about developing these places.

Unique Real Estate Marketing Ideas
  • Create a website.
  • Build a blog.
  • Develop email marketing campaigns.
  • Employ virtual staging.
  • Try experiential marketing.
  • Partner with local businesses.
  • Run paid Instagram promotion.
  • Use drone photography.

According to my own point of view, the best or unique way to sell your property is by selling it online, we you can also sell it offline but online is the best , because once you post your property online it reaches different areas of the world and you get buyers easily
You have a very good answer. I also believe that posting your business online is one of the best ways and means. If you have enough money, you can also advertise it on national television. Here in our country, business products or services being advertised on national television most likely become successful in selling their properties.

The painful part about this is that Bumaji is not the only community with this issue majority of the communities in cross river are suffering from lack of power supply, bushy environment, lack of proper materials to train children, Bumaji is by far the worst among all. The government is doing nothing about it, they do not even care about developing these places.
So does it really mean that the local government do not have a local government chairman ? because a chairman of the local government supposed to be the one to bring development into the community, or is it an isolated tribe that doesn't want any development ?

So does it really mean that the local government do not have a local government chairman ? because a chairman of the local government supposed to be the one to bring development into the community, or is it an isolated tribe that doesn't want any development ?
They have all these government personal, the funny most of them came form these communities yet they have made no effort to improve their community. Imagine for more than ten years most of them have not seen electricity, except through generator. It it where to be just one community, I might have agreed with you about it being an isolated tried. But this issue can be found in most of the communities in the whole state. Only few places like calabar, ikom, ogoja and the likes have development.

They have all these government personal, the funny most of them came form these communities yet they have made no effort to improve their community. Imagine for more than ten years most of them have not seen electricity, except through generator. It it where to be just one community, I might have agreed with you about it being an isolated tried. But this issue can be found in most of the communities in the whole state. Only few places like calabar, ikom, ogoja and the likes have development.
Okay but what of netim, do you really think that this community is not really develop and what of akamkpa ? Those are the only two communities I know in Cross River but I believe this one's I have just mention are develop... And are you staying in cross river ?

Okay but what of netim, do you really think that this community is not really develop and what of akamkpa ? Those are the only two communities I know in Cross River but I believe this one's I have just mention are develop... And are you staying in cross river ?
The two communities you mentioned, I can't really say for sure about them because I have not visited them, though I have heard about about akamkpa, so it's possible that there might be development there. No I do not stay in cross neither am I from there but I was opportuned to carry out my service year there.

The two communities you mentioned, I can't really say for sure about them because I have not visited them, though I have heard about about akamkpa, so it's possible that there might be development there. No I do not stay in cross neither am I from there but I was opportuned to carry out my service year there.
The government even get mind, why would there even be posting people to a location in which there is no good supply of electricity, how do they want you people to survive ? but those backward community you are talking about, is there any school there ?

Well, I always consider online business as the best and unique way to sell out your property even at the best price you intended to. online advertisement enables you to advertise your business globally to a number of customers who are willing and able to patronize your property.

The government even get mind, why would there even be posting people to a location in which there is no good supply of electricity, how do they want you people to survive ? but those backward community you are talking about, is there any school there ?
Lol, even the camp facility is nothing to write home about. There are schools there, we where posted there to teach but as you would guess, the schools has very poor facility, most of the students in ss3 can't even spell their names, all they know how to do is farming. During the waec period, they could not even defend themselves.

The best way to market your product is through merging with a very known business organisation than yours which are very good in business and also through advertisement online which connects you to people around the world.

Lol, even the camp facility is nothing to write home about. There are schools there, we where posted there to teach but as you would guess, the schools has very poor facility, most of the students in ss3 can't even spell their names, all they know how to do is farming. During the waec period, they could not even defend themselves.
Omo at ss3 ? Are you really serious about this that a student in SS3 cannot even spell their names ? oh God, do you really have to blame the government for this because obviously maybe school is not in their DNA.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back