What's new

What type of online tasks do you find so easy to make money with??

It’s because either you didn’t know where to look at and where to start from or you wanted a shortcut to earn tons of money. Let me tell you, there is no shortcut to earnYou have to work hard.
Seriously, there is no short ways to make any money because everything you do is always going to reflect on the outcome of what you did which makes it very necessary for you to work hard in order for you to make money in the end.

Seriously, there is no short ways to make any money because everything you do is always going to reflect on the outcome of what you did which makes it very necessary for you to work hard in order for you to make money in the end.
Even with the PTC sites, you still have to spend hours commenting on posts before you can be paid. It is usually stressful and most people do not meet their targeted earnings at the end.

I'll never consider paid to click website as a lucrative job for me to go online because their payment rate is always very low compared to other ways of making money online.
The easiest online job that you can earn from is paid to click tasks, they are very straightforward and easy to complete, but we all know that their pay are usually small. My best earning sites currently are paid-to-write sites.

I don't really know any other site apart from bizdustry.com that my brother referred me to. There are thousands of websites that pays. But minus the money aspect, I have learned a lot here.

Online task don't pay much as we may think. Like you carefully examined@Sincerem the money we make online in a month can't even buy a popcorn and chicken.
The only online task i like so much is writing as well.

I do not think that online tasks always pay a low amount of money. You may make good money if you work on many micro job sites and try to work on different sites to make passive income. For example, I work on Picoworkers sometimes and I also work on Social Seos.

There is no easy task that you to make money online that is easy there is no one so to make money online you must work hard so to make good money online.

Writing- This category deals with a lot of creativity, and this is where I am particularly sharpening my skill. Authors, copywriters, editors, transcribers, language translators and bloggers are highly needed. This is where I make my own money online. There are many freelance sites like Fiverr, Freelancer, UpWork etc. all looking for freelancers who can write. In Nigeria, there are many adverts in Nairaland's Writing Adverts sub-category looking for good writers. Some Nigerian writers charge for as much as 5 Naira per word, so if you write a 1,000 words article, you would have earned N5,000 - quick money! There are online courses that would teach you the basic way fro writing for the internet if you want to write for blogs.
Exactly right every time we need to inhance our skills we should work not for financially income but with the spirit of hard work and professionally
Post automatically merged:

I do not think that online tasks always pay a low amount of money. You may make good money if you work on many micro job sites and try to work on different sites to make passive income. For example, I work on Picoworkers sometimes and I also work on Social Seos.
So your comment shows that you're a professional worker and visiting lot of sites and have good experience

Normally some online task are easy while some are quite difficult and their payment are quite different from each other, paid to click sites pay less while forum sites pay more.

There is no easy task that you to make money online that is easy there is no one so to make money online you must work hard so to make good money online.
You are right with your assessment. However, there are some sites that pay higher than others despite putting in similar hours of work. For example, forums and other paid to post sites pay better than paid to click sites.

There is no short cut in making money online you just have to dedicate your time and sacrifice a lot of thing what is hard or difficult for one is easy for another. I love writing and trying new things out always

Making money online seems to be difficult for Me at first but the moment I surrendered and sacrifices my time everything seems easier,I also like pay to post site.
Post automatically merged:

One of the type of online task that I find it easy to make money with is selling of data, the reason is that always everyone that has smart phone but data to browse on their phones, and also selling of card.
Yes its a very good business That does not need much time,I was also into selling of data,with that I am very sure you can earn passive income.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s because either you didn’t know where to look at and where to start from or you wanted a shortcut to earn tons of money. Let me tell you, there is no shortcut to earnYou have to work hard.
This is actually a lot of people need to understand because when it comes to making money every shortcut will always lead you into a possible situation of getting scammed.

My experience about online earning is there is so many websites for earn money but all online work which is easy to do they not do enough money they slow earning sites.. the other sites they give good earning they policy and work not so easy..
Over the yes haven't learnt about cryptocurrency trading it has become something that I find very easy to do online because it is something that I do without stress and make money for myself.

Joining crowdsourcing platforms and working on micro-jobs can provide a regular source of income. I find those tasks easier to do than writing web content articles. It's just a matter of finding the platform that works best for you. I find it both fun and educational to do web searches and judge search results so I am quite partial to crowdsourcing sites that offer these types of work.

It’s really important to understand the following: Making money online keeps us truthful, the numbers will never lie. If you put in the work, you will make money, if you don't put in the work, you won't make money. The amount you make is in relation to the amount of work you’re willing to put in.

Even if you are going to work on paid to click site which i referred to as the easiest way of making money online, you still have yo do some work by clicking and solving some riddles.

The easy tasks are those which you enjoy doing and can put your effort in it. For me, that is writing. I can easily earn money through writing because I enjoy doing it.

From online poker to selling your collection of Beanie Babies, there are lots of popular get-rich-quick, money-making ideas that always pop up.

Get paid to post is the easiest money making method for me online. I make use of my phone and the speech to text apps to make the post pretty much easier. I feel like talk when I am making comments.

Quick side gigs, selling old electronics and payroll advance apps like Earnin can help you get quick cash to cover bills or a surprise expense.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back