What's new

What type of online tasks do you find so easy to make money with??

Seriously, there are so many different works that can pay well online but they are very difficult on different levels. It's better to work in my comfort zone.
Yeah, their are many gigs online but you need to be skilled and prepared for such gigs to earn from them. You don't need mobile phone for such site because you'll be stressed out cos of its complexity and nature of the gig. I prefer executing the kind of gig that i can be able to handle at the moment.

Currently I am unemployed, so I rely on the methods I describes. I also diversify my time of the day and try to earn as much as I can. Right now I am very active on Bizdustry forum and I plan to earn at least $1 per day here. I try to remain active as much as I can. I also write articles but do not get paid that much. I am just collecting money to become online investor, so wish me best of luck! :)
It is correct what you describe, there are many payment sites, but the easier the task is the payment is minimized. You have to develop skills and try to be the best at them, so you can work as a freelancer in different websites and get better earnings.
Actually,
Seriously, there are so many different works that can pay well online but they are very difficult on different levels. It's better to work in my comfort zone.
there are many online works in which you can make tons of money but they are very stressful , some have levels in which you have to be going from one level to another level.

I believe surveys and PTP are the easiest task one can perform to earn online. There are also other easy task like watching advertisement and YouTube videos but these tasks often wastes data.

there are many online works in which you can make tons of money but they are very stressful , some have levels in which you have to be going from one level to another level.
As you have described, they are stressful places where you have to pass levels, and as you do so, you acquire more profits. According to the development of skills you will be changing levels.

For me, writing is one of the easiest tasks I can do online in order to earn. I love writing about so many topics and it is great that I have found a way to earn from it. Apart from doing paid to post forums, I love article writing. So I post articles in forum coin and I am glad it makes earning easier for me there.

The type of online tasks I like that is also so easy to do are the form filling online tasks. They are the easiest for me at the time I used to do them. You only just keep entering datas into a form prepared already.

We all know that, those easy task we do online doesn't pay enough money. The kind of amount you'll receive for your time reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold won't even be enough to buy you cheeseburger. But they say the more complex type of job pays you higher. Cos you need to be skillful and masterclass in such kind of task in order to execute it. If you ask me the task i love doing online that looks okay to me, I'll gently say 'writing. I love writing for sites that rewards, just like this one and other ones looking similar.

What type of online task you found easy to make money online??
The only online job that I enjoy doing right now for this very moment is the writing task, because I love writing a lot so far I am getting reward from it. If not that survey is not paying in my part of country I would have prefer that tho.

The only online job that I enjoy doing right now for this very moment is the writing task, because I love writing a lot so far I am getting reward from it. If not that survey is not paying in my part of country I would have prefer that tho.
Lol. Surveys doesn't pay here in our country, unless luck plays a role for you to earn from them. Just focus on your writing tasks with forums to improve in your writing and learn other ways of earning money online and offline.

Actually,

Well, as for me, I don't really mind as long as it's something I can do and not waste my time and still end up not getting it right and not get paid.
Post automatically merged:

I believe surveys and PTP are the easiest task one can perform to earn online. There are also other easy task like watching advertisement and YouTube videos but these tasks often wastes data.
If survey websites offer their services all over the world, then I'm definitely sure that a lot of people would be willing to take part in their surveys.

Last edited:
To tell the truth there is actually no easy online task to make money except the one that will not pay. Though some tasks are more difficult than the others NAD with online earning experience, the easiest task for me was proofreading and editing on fiverr.

To tell the truth there is actually no easy online task to make money except the one that will not pay. Though some tasks are more difficult than the others NAD with online earning experience, the easiest task for me was proofreading and editing on fiverr.
Fiverr is a great platform where freelance writers make a decent amount of money offering their services to their clients. It's all about having what to offer.

Lol. Surveys doesn't pay here in our country, unless luck plays a role for you to earn from them. Just focus on your writing tasks with forums to improve in your writing and learn other ways of earning money online and offline.
Nothing comes easy in life, even to earn money online , you have to work hard and survey don't just gives the third tier country the opportunity to participate in survey.

I rather not waste my time on surveys because most of the times, they end up not accepting but decline giving you surveys to fill and earn.

Nothing comes easy in life, even to earn money online , you have to work hard and survey don't just gives the third tier country the opportunity to participate in survey.
Surveys to me works mainly for the top tier countries. If you're not from the top tier country. Just forget about surveys, because the disappointment is too much.

Surveys to me works mainly for the top tier countries. If you're not from the top tier country. Just forget about surveys, because the disappointment is too much.
Yes , survey sites works for top tier countries like U.s.a , Netherlands, Germany , Ukraine , Scotland , Spain, Greece and many more, but for third tier countries like Africa gets low or nothing.

Yes , survey sites works for top tier countries like U.s.a , Netherlands, Germany , Ukraine , Scotland , Spain, Greece and many more, but for third tier countries like Africa gets low or nothing.
Africa and some Asian countries are the ones that is not favoured by surveys. We are simply called the 2nd and 3rd world countries.

Africa and some Asian countries are the ones that is not favoured by surveys. We are simply called the 2nd and 3rd world countries.
Asian and African countries are not favourable for surveys site since onset, there will always be a discrimination when it comes to aspect of survey like this, that's why we are being called third world countries.

Asian and African countries are not favourable for surveys site since onset, there will always be a discrimination when it comes to aspect of survey like this, that's why we are being called third world countries.
I just feel bad when our country is just languishing as a third world country. We'll only benefit from surveys if advertisers starts coming from Nigeria and other African country to advertise through this survey sites and get market review for what they deal.

The online tasks I like working with is bizdustry because bizdustry is very sincere and trust, and is very legit website that pay very fast.

Among the many online task I find very easy to do and get paid for online is making posts on blogs and forums like bizdustry and it's likes online. I just like to use my downtimes profitably most of the times that's why they are easy for me

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back