Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to the traffic you get, what kind of traffic do you prefer? I am happy if I get traffic period. But there are times where some traffic can be too much, or the traffic is coming from nefarious reasons. What type of traffic do you prefer to get?

I prefer organic traffic. Organic traffic has higher chance of conversion. In other words, if I receive traffic from Google or BIng, I will not only earn more form AdSense ads but also from affiliate ads like amazon ads. My secondary preference is social media traffic. Social media traffic is also considered quality traffic.

Well, assuming you want to make money, you don't want traffic that probably isn't interested in your offer. That would be pop-ups, redirected traffic to name two sources. Anyway, you can purchase that traffic for cheap, though.

As far as I am concerned, I would really like the organic kind of traffic. This is such a valid and mostly preferred by the most reccomeded
Adnetworks, Google AdSense for ad revenue.

When it comes to the traffic you get, what kind of traffic do you prefer? I am happy if I get traffic period. But there are times where some traffic can be too much, or the traffic is coming from nefarious reasons. What type of traffic do you prefer to get?

I would prefer that would convert. This obviously includes traffic that ends up generating a lots of online sales. This may also involve traffic that could be generated through social media platform. However, organic traffic is also definitely quite important in this regards.

I will admit that I am happy when I get any kind of traffic but when I start to get a steady stream of organic traffic and I see it getting better I am a lot happier.

Organic traffic is definitely the most difficult to get so when you start getting that kind of traffic, it is a huge accomplishment.

Word-of-mouth and referrals are really the gold standard as far as I'm concerned. When your existing customers or followers actually recommend your forum or site to others, that means you're providing real value that resonates with people. It shows you've built something people genuinely enjoy and want to share. That kind of engagement is the hardest to generate but becomes the most powerful promotional tool once you've gotten there. You've truly made something people love and want to spread the word about. Building a community centered around quality content and true value that then self-propagates through recommendations - now that's the holy grail in my opinion.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back