Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
If you run your own business with employees and staff, what kind of time clocking software do you use? I have never used time clocking software for the people I've hired. But for a past job I used timedoctor when I worked for a small startup. It worked fine for me. But I hear it costs money to use for a lot of employees. Any suggestions for free ones or cheaper ones?

Sling is included in the list of the top employee time clock apps for two crucial reasons: Strong employee clock-in/clock-out and time-tracking functions are available. It also gives you access to additional tools that greatly simplify your scheduling, communication, and employee organization tasks.

Paycom is a good one. I guess it really depends on what you are after. In terms of free, I don't know if there are free ones worth recommending.

I've not really thought about this but it's a great idea for a project. I'll work on this in my Python and see what will come out of it. These are the kind of questions that birth innovations.

If you run your own business with employees and staff, what kind of time clocking software do you use? I have never used time clocking software for the people I've hired. But for a past job I used timedoctor when I worked for a small startup. It worked fine for me. But I hear it costs money to use for a lot of employees. Any suggestions for free ones or cheaper ones?
I learned that clocking machine is very good to monitor the attendance of the staffs. This clocking machine was used in my working place when I was working in a farm.
You can search for the best online before buy any one at all.

As for me in the previous work that I had we had a very nice clock in and out gadget that was so impressive to use. However I wasn't bothered to examine it in details and couldn't figure out the exact name for it.

I have used only sling before in my previous business where I worked. The software is actually very easy to use and it does not cost any money so you can definitely try it out and share feedback.

Well I have not worked with any time clocking software so it would be hard for me to actually get high or low device for that. However it is a good system used in big and for freelancers to time clock their work hours electronically.

Toggl, FunctionFox, ClockShark, and Hubstaff are examples of popular choices. Each of these software packages has a variety of capabilities and was created with a specific purpose in mind.

Well, I usually do not use such kind of software because I tend to monitor the time myself. In many workplaces, many managers and supervisors have the responsibility to monitor the time.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back