Do You Use Genuine Software?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
This question might sound funny to Americans and Europeans but is a sad reality in Asia and Africa that a lot of people use cracked versions of software. From Operating Systems to office software and design software, people use cracked versions of the software. These days I do not use cracked version of software but in the past, when I couldn't afford genuine software, I used to use cracked software including Windows and Photoshop.

I still use pirated software to this day. I have been using Windows 10 cracked version for a year and it's working fine and still receiving updates 🤣 but I will buy a license when I get a job. But sometimes cracked software can be dangerous as it may contain malware or viruses. I once installed a cracked game and enabled some permissions then my Windows Defender was completely disabled with no option to enable and no program asked to run as Administrator, I had to delete everything and reinstall Windows.

No, I am too honest, lol.

I have, in the past, torrented a cracked version of some software to test before deciding to purchase it. But this was when I was researching software that did not offer a free trial.

I use genuine software because I don't want to risk using any cracked software, because there are times where cracked software has viruses and malware added in by nefarious characters. So I only use legit programs from the sites they come from.

Plus these days, a lot of software programs require monthly payments, or a subscription to use, so that would be tough to pirate I imagine. So yeah, only genuine software and programs for me.

I don't use cracked software, I use Linux. :p

No, I still use genuine copies of software, though pirating Adobe products looks better every year because they are easier to use than GIMP and Inkscape and Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/etc are getting ridiculously expensive. Still, I think I would consider the Linux ecosystem alternatives over piracy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back