What's new

What should be cost of 1,000 subscribers.

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I want thousand subscribers for my YouTube channel and I have no time to promote my channel on social media so can I purchase subscribers if I can then please tell me what should be the minimum rate of thousand subscribers.

I want thousand subscribers for my YouTube channel and I have no time to promote my channel on social media so can I purchase subscribers if I can then please tell me what should be the minimum rate of thousand subscribers.
Buying subscribers is similar to sub 4 sub. Both are considered spam subscribers on YouTube and its against the rules. Its better not to purchase them. If you really want to have subscribers without any effort then pay google ads to run your channel videos as ads on others channel videos. In this way you will get a traffic on your channel. Google ads will show your videos as ads to those people who will be interested in your content. They will watch your video and subscribe as well. In this case subscribers will be real and genuine......plus you will get watch time also.

Ok i understand your opinion.. now let me ask a question..
How much costly is google ads on application?
Can i get 1000 subscribers within the budget of $20?
You can start your channel ads with Rs 500. They have their packages. I don't remember the exact amount but when you will start they will show you their packages that with in Rs 500 or 1000.......how much targeted audience you will get. And from that audience how much subscribers you can get. There are so many frauds, who claim to give you subscribers and watch time but after getting money from you they will simply block you or give you spam subscribers. Google ads is connected to YouTube that's why you can trust them.

Since a user has already have given a good reply to the OP, therefore, I would not again repeat things like buying subscribers is illegal, etc. If you fresort to unethical practice to gain watch time and subs, youtube might reject your channel. By the way, I have seen lot of programs that sells 1000 subs for $39. I do not know how realiable their service is.

If you want to purchase subscribers ,then the amount you will spend depends on the method employed. You may choose paid to sign up method ,which will cost you based on the amount per sign up. Other sign up method are fixed , it depends on the sites you are negotiating with.

With the average YouTube pay rate hovering between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view, a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. Forbes also estimates that for top talent, a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views

Saying I don't have time to promote my channel therefore I want to buy subscribers sounds something like I don't have time to work, therefore, I will start stealing. If you are in hurry, run ads to promote your channel and get subs from genuine method.

I don't recommend buying subscribers because when the subscribers get paid for subscribing, they can always unsubscribe and walk away with your money. You should rather have real subscribers that will stick to your channel because they love it not because of money.

May I advise you not to buy subscribers of your YouTube channel or even followers of your social media account. When I was active in a site about SEO there were many members who were selling such services of giving you subscribers or followers. But later on the buyer in the market board of that forum would complain that the numbers stayed for only a week and then vanished. The admin of the site had banned the sellers of service and posting such service was not allowed anymore.

Most vloggers are being tempted to buy subscribers for their channel, but I will advise you not to do it. Most of those subscribers are temporary and docile, they won't like, view or comment on your videos. And they vanish before you know it, try legit means of attracting subscribers. Make sure your contents are interesting and promote your channel on social media.

This depends on the quality of the subscribers you want on your channel. If you just want to stack up the figure, the price for a thousand subscribers should not be more than 50 USD. There are various place you can buy this, you check at Waarior forum, Black hat forum. You can also get more subscribers for your YouTube channel on Fiverr, just make sure you choose a seller with 5 star reviews.

It is better to build your subscription base organically, however if you want to go ahead and purchase subscribers I will suggest you do it the right way, you know go online to find out the best possible means of getting subscribers.

There is no point in buying subscribers because they are temporary and have no interest in the content you post.Try to create original subscribers. Post standard content so that people are attracted and drawn by themselves.

For a thousand, 500 people will be fine subscribers, But if you give your channel time, it will be better than that, Don't expect too much from people,

it depends on the quality of those subscribers and if they are permanent or will drop, are they bots or real people, and from where those subs are coming, they usually cost a lot as they are hard to be earned, it's better to buy a ready channel instead

I am not repeating what has been already said. However, I think there is a way to build subscribers through paid mechanism. I mean why don't you advertise your channel to build subscribers.

Well if you want to spend some bucks on growing your subscriber base,you can run a native YouTube ad to achieve that. It may be costly but it's worth it due to its quality. It'll be a waste of money to purchase subscribers from these social media marketing platforms online. They end up giving you bots or people paid peanuts to subscribe to your channel.

Wow. I've really learnt something here. Always wonder how YouTuber makes money. This is quite enlightening. I'm planning to have a channel soon. I hope I get a lot of view. Do YouTube also pay for subscribers?

It depends upon the way to whom your are getting. Like there are many ways now a days. You can have it by sub 4 sub, you can also have it by joining such groups that exchange subscribers and watch time. There are also many contest players now a days who did this by getting payment.

It depends upon the way to whom your are getting. Like there are many ways now a days. You can have it by sub 4 sub, you can also have it by joining such groups that exchange subscribers and watch time. There are also many contest players now a days who did this by getting payment.
But subscribers for subscribers is prohibited from YouTube and we should try to avoid this option and also we should try to get some genuine and real subscribers.
If we are failed to get subscribers from our social media networks then we should contact to some paidr subscribers.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back