What's new

What service is best to use to get paid for work online in crypto?

I have been wanting to look into offering a payment option of crypto for the services I offer as a freelancer but I am unsure as to what service would be best to accept crypto. I would like to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and USDT if possible. I would consider Ethereum but at the moment, I don't know if accepting that would be worth while or not.

What services do you suggest someone uses to accept payments in crypto?
I like Bitcoin cash. The transaction fee is very low compared to others and it is very fast. I worked on three websites that pay us Bitcoin cash. That's where I learnt about it.

It depends on you though and what you are after. For me i usually prefer Litecoin or Bitcoin cash. The charge for transactions in Litecoin is not that high and is is also fast, and the value is also not that bad. So its a good choice.

So many platform uses the litecoin as a way to send payment to their members simply because litecoin is a very good payment processor that most of the platform have adapted to be using.
Yeah, LTC is actually one of the best because of its fast transaction and low fees. a lot of platforms that pays people on the internet uses it. Bitcoin cash is also another option.

Yeah, LTC is actually one of the best because of its fast transaction and low fees. a lot of platforms that pays people on the internet uses it. Bitcoin cash is also another option.
The LTC has low transaction fee and high transaction speed which is a very good feature of a cryptocurrency that could be used as a means of receiving payment in online platforms

The LTC has low transaction fee and high transaction speed which is a very good feature of a cryptocurrency that could be used as a means of receiving payment in online platforms
You have a very good point because LTC is the favourite of so many people that are receiving payment on internet and they would want to reduce this cryptocurrency as a means of getting paid on all the major platforms that they're working on.

I can still recommend bizdustry as a very wonderful platform where you can participate and receive your payment in cryptocurrency and and specifically you will be paid in litecoin .

Yeah, it is the major reason a lot of people prefer using it to make payment and receive payment online. Some websites that pay people through cryptocurrency usually make use of LTC.

If You seek to know the best cryptocurrency coin that is good to be used as a mode of receiving payment on most of the online platforms, I would recommend litecoin.

If You seek to know the best cryptocurrency coin that is good to be used as a mode of receiving payment on most of the online platforms, I would recommend litecoin.
It is very correct that litecoin is the best cryptocurrency coin that you could use as a mode of receiving payment basically because of its transaction speed and low transaction cost which makes it better.

Actually there are some online websites that do mostly pays it members in crypto because it's the general currency that are used for online transactions befor it can be changed into various currencies for easy usage.

Actually there are some online websites that do mostly pays it members in crypto because it's the general currency that are used for online transactions befor it can be changed into various currencies for easy usage.
Cryptocurrency is the most easiest way to receive payment online and that is why most of the people would always try as much as possible to receive payment via this means.

People who resided in the lower tier countries would prefer to receive my payment in cryptocurrency and I found it much more easier to withdraw my earnings in crypto which is much more reasonable way to receive money for yourself on the internet.

People who resided in the lower tier countries would prefer to receive my payment in cryptocurrency and I found it much more easier to withdraw my earnings in crypto which is much more reasonable way to receive money for yourself on the internet.
The major reason why most of the people that resided in the lower-tier country accept cryptocurrency as their major form of receiving payment is because PayPal are restricted in those areas.

The major reason why most of the people that resided in the lower-tier country accept cryptocurrency as their major form of receiving payment is because PayPal are restricted in those areas.
It is true that the cryptocurrency form of payment is used by most of the people who are residing in the lower tier countries because it is readily available and they can cash out anytime.

Litecoin, XRP, bitcoin cash are all very good to receive money from any platform online. one thing that makes me to use them is because their fees are very low.

Litecoin, XRP, bitcoin cash are all very good to receive money from any platform online. one thing that makes me to use them is because their fees are very low.
The transaction fee of the cryptocurrency coins mentioned are very low and their transaction speed are also very high as well which makes them the best to pick for payment processing.

The transaction fee of the cryptocurrency coins mentioned are very low and their transaction speed are also very high as well which makes them the best to pick for payment processing.
Yeah, that is why majority of websites that pays in cryptocurrency use them always. It is actually very good and I also make use of them to do transactions from time to time.

Well I don't really know much about cryptocurrencies, but from what you are saying it sounds good, in cryptocurrency I prefer to save my money on stable coin's.

Sproutgigs is a micro job website that would pay you in litecoin then this particular platform will also pay you in litecoin if you receive payment directly from the owner of the website. There are tons of other paid to post forum that will pay you in crypto.
I'm interested in learning on how to make money on Sproutgigs. I have read many reviews that it is real and can get someone paid in Crypto so if you have an idea you can just help us here. Also I only know about forums and video games to be paying in crypto.

I'm interested in learning on how to make money on Sproutgigs. I have read many reviews that it is real and can get someone paid in Crypto so if you have an idea you can just help us here. Also I only know about forums and video games to be paying in crypto.
The sproutgig is a micro job website that pays in cryptocurrency after you requested for payment where you will perform simple task and you will be given a certain amount of money depending on the task performed.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back