What's new

What service is best to use to get paid for work online in crypto?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
I have been wanting to look into offering a payment option of crypto for the services I offer as a freelancer but I am unsure as to what service would be best to accept crypto. I would like to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and USDT if possible. I would consider Ethereum but at the moment, I don't know if accepting that would be worth while or not.

What services do you suggest someone uses to accept payments in crypto?

I would accept Bitcoin cash or litecoin because these cryptocurrencies are used mostly by the online eaning platforms to send payment simply because of their low transaction fee and they also have high transaction speed which is one of the most important thing to look at.

the best way to earn crypto for your online work is through freelancing, as there would be no barrier for getting your payment except there are crypto restrictions in your country of residency.

Posting on forums is the easiest way to earn crypto payment. However, it is difficult to earn through forum posting because you are required to make hundreds of posts just to make $2. There are also freelancer sites that pays in crypto

There are some post to pay forums and others platforms that if you work there, you can be earning well and be paying through cryptocurrencies if you wishes too.

Sproutgigs is a micro job website that would pay you in litecoin then this particular platform will also pay you in litecoin if you receive payment directly from the owner of the website. There are tons of other paid to post forum that will pay you in crypto.

There are some post to pay forums and others platforms that if you work there, you can be earning well and be paying through cryptocurrencies if you wishes too.
That's the fact about it, i think not only pay to post forums does that, but rather there are considerable number of site, like the pay to click site, they have payment option of the cryptocurrency.

That's the fact about it, i think not only pay to post forums does that, but rather there are considerable number of site, like the pay to click site, they have payment option of the cryptocurrency.
You have a valid point because majority of the paid to post forum would love to send payment in cryptocurrency and I have not even come across any paid to post forum that does not have cryptocurrency form of payment..

Sproutgigs is a micro job website that would pay you in litecoin then this particular platform will also pay you in litecoin if you receive payment directly from the owner of the website. There are tons of other paid to post forum that will pay you in crypto.
Litecoin is one the the best method of taking your money via cryptocurrency as the charges for the transaction is usually minimal as compare to some other forms of cryptocurrency

Litecoin is one the the best method of taking your money via cryptocurrency as the charges for the transaction is usually minimal as compare to some other forms of cryptocurrency
So many platform uses the litecoin as a way to send payment to their members simply because litecoin is a very good payment processor that most of the platform have adapted to be using.

I can see so many platforms using the litecoin as a source of payment because they knew that litecoin is a very good payment processor that has features of payment processor which is why it is mostly used as payment processors.

I heard that there are some freelancing platforms like LaborX, blocklancer, Jobs4Bitcoins and PompCryptoJobs which pay freelancers in crypto but I personally didn't use them, make sure to do your own researches before joining.

You could earn money in cryptocurrency from doing what we do here and that's being paid to post actually. And if you're looking for a payment method for cryptocurrency then you should consider Bitcoin cash or litecoin, they come with a low transaction fee.

Well, I think most of the earning platforms, most especially freelance have been paying their members in crypto before they change into any currency they want. just get yourself involved into any of them.

I have been wanting to look into offering a payment option of crypto for the services I offer as a freelancer but I am unsure as to what service would be best to accept crypto. I would like to accept Bitcoin, Litecoin, and USDT if possible. I would consider Ethereum but at the moment, I don't know if accepting that would be worth while or not.

What services do you suggest someone uses to accept payments in crypto?
There are a few who pays in crypto like free cash and some freelancing sites since I'm not really intrested in crypto currencies I don't know a lot of services but my favorite is free cash it offers different kinds of currencies as a payment method

Most of the online posting to get paid forums, do makes their payment in crypto which I believe that will gives you a better opportunity to earned the best you wanted by performing a task.

Most of the online posting to get paid forums, do makes their payment in crypto which I believe that will gives you a better opportunity to earned the best you wanted by performing a task.
Receiving payment in crypto is very encouraging because I love to receive any of my payment from any platform on the internet in cryptocurrency because it is easier for me to liquidate it

I do not believe totally that the forums make money in crypto. I want to reckon that most of them receive the payment in PayPal which is what is most recognised by Google adsense which is sending money to these platforms.

I think payeer is one of the best service that can be used in receiving payment in crypto. I have been using it for quite sometime now and I have not experience any difficulty with them. As for now, I can recommend it for receiving payment in crypto.

I can see so many platforms using the litecoin as a source of payment because they knew that litecoin is a very good payment processor that has features of payment processor which is why it is mostly used as payment processors.
Litecoin payment is great and the value does not drastically drop like some other coins and one important feature I think why many people prefer to use it for transaction is that the charges are not much.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back