What's new

What really made cardano (ADA) coin spearhead to the top?

The cost of demand goes very high I guess that's what makes it to go high. When we demand something the price seems to be going higher in no distance time.

Cardano was still going strong during the previous bearish run but currently it has drastically gone down. However, I believe ADA could be big in the future. I can see ADA becoming at lest $100 in few months.

Cardano was like an abandone coin on the market but now, it proves to investors that it can also be among the top known cryptocurrencies.
Just a few months ago, Cardano was trading at $0.2-0.5 and jumped to $0.7-$1 because of demand. More investors are Investing in Cardano and this helps it to climb up the ladder.

Bitcoin, ripple, ethereum, litecoin, altcoin Tron, and other crypto currencies are noteworthy because they are adaptable for us to utilize, especially for online transactions. Investing in these coins yields a large return, despite the high risk involved.

It all started with the high number of demands from Investor in large quantity making the supply to be small and also making cardona coin 4th in the crypto currency market.

Well, the cardano ecosystem isn't just limited to the coin Cardano itself, it's growing because there are a lot of projects that are being developed on the ecosystem as well.

The thing that made the cardano to surge is simply the robust marketing campaign that was made by the founder of the Cardano project. This will definitely make the coin surge.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back