What's new

What really made cardano (ADA) coin spearhead to the top?

The simple reason for the coin in discussion to jump this high in the price chart is because there has been an increase in the demand of the coins which resulted to shortage at the same time

Yes, I've heard about cake it is a potential coin but I've not taken time to an eye on the coin. I know investing on the coin will be beneficial in the future.
well that is what a lot of people are saying and from my little research about the coin i think is the best one for investment,I'm even considering of taking out all my money from cryptocurrency and start-up an offline business.

It is its use case that spearheaded it to the top. can cardano is a very good cryptocurrency and I am looking at it to reach over $10 in the nearest future.
Post automatically merged:

It is its use case that spearheaded it to the top. can cardano is a very good cryptocurrency and I am looking at it to reach over $10 in the nearest future.

Lots of investors tracked the coin, that's why the coin moved so quick to the top. The renaissance started during December, and now the coin is simply a known coin.

I will say that the marketing team is very good and they have a lot of good projects and a lot of people believe in them. I see it being one of the top cryptocurrencies in the nearest future.

It was a bit surprise for me to see Cardano (ADA) coin to climb above Polkadot and XRP into fourth in the all time crypto ranking. Cardano (ADA) coin is valued at $0.94 per token with a daily increase of 34% and seven days increase of 114.11%.

Cardano (ADA) coin made such jump to the top within 48 hours time period into fourth spot in the crypto market ranking.

What is the force behind the massive increase of Cardano (ADA) coin??
I really don't trust most new coin all because most of this new coin were created to cheat innocent people out here,so we really need to be more careful about all this new coin I guess.

I think that cardano is a very good coin if you are going to be honest, it has a good use case and also a solid project backing it so expect more bullish movement.

Cardano is a block chain platform just like ethereum, ADA is cardano's native currency just like Ethereum crypto of Ethereum platform. Therefore, I believe cardno is growing strong.

I really don't trust most new coin all because most of this new coin were created to cheat innocent people out here,so we really need to be more careful about all this new coin I guess.
ADA coin isn't a new coin again, you should make more researches to get your view cleared there. You can go search for the coins at coinmarketcap, to know their positions in the table.

ADA is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency coin at the moment because the cardinal already has a block chain with a lot of staking facilities that's currently it has a pool of about 31 billion dollars stake already, it is no longer a new coin

I have some stakes in ADA. Cardano is a blockchain platform just like Ethereum with its native token ADA (named after the woman who created wireless technology). The creator of Cardano has been associated with Ethereum in the past.

One thing that would make a coin sky rocket and increase in price is increase in big investors, the more the investors, the more the demand goes up, the more the price

Speculation is the reason why the price of Bitcoin is going up. Market analyst has already predicted that Cardano will be one of the mainstream cryptocurrencies alongside bitcoin and others. Cardano is said to be the top three coins in the nearest future in the marketplace.

I think the company had some huge potential in it and I heard that it just signed some contract with some company that is why the coin is getting the boast it's getting at the moment

If from your observation and estimation you think the cadano coin has spare headed to the top, then the only explanation will be because of it's high demand

Any cryptocurrency that has a very good use case will definitely do well provided there is a good marketing team. People will like to invest.

It was a bit surprise for me to see Cardano (ADA) coin to climb above Polkadot and XRP into fourth in the all time crypto ranking. Cardano (ADA) coin is valued at $0.94 per token with a daily increase of 34% and seven days increase of 114.11%.

Cardano (ADA) coin made such jump to the top within 48 hours time period into fourth spot in the crypto market ranking.

What is the force behind the massive increase of Cardano (ADA) coin??
The force behind cards no (ADA) cannot be explained , I was evenbthinkibg maybe its because the demand is so high among the crypto currency, or some investors has invested heavily on the coin.

I was amazed myself but I don't know the main secret but I think they're investors who invest big to stimulate steady cash flow in Cardano.

Cardado has a good chain and has good smart contract which gives their traders many ways to earn some income.
It had gained some good recognition by many companies and individuals

These altcoins are showing greater moments in 2021. One should not be surprised anymore but find it best to buy the coin and hold it. Cardano has a good prospect but the fact that it is dropping now seems the best time to buy during the dip

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back