What's new

What really impress around cryptocurrency

Another reason I like crypto currency is that I can easily receive money anywhere from anyone at any point in time Imagine if there was no crypto, how would we get paid from paid to post sites?
Piad to post sites also pay in Paypal , local bank accounts. But crypto is the most favored option to withdraw earnings from the paid to post forum.

Piad to post sites also pay in Paypal , local bank accounts. But crypto is the most favored option to withdraw earnings from the paid to post forum.
My point exactly, imagine for someone like me now that paypal has restricted usage in my country and banks have banned crypto, how else could I have withdrawn my earning?

To be frank I am not impressed with crypto coins because I am doubtful of the fluctuations of the prices. It seems to me that there are people who can manipulate or influence the prices. We are just like pawns in the game of chess but the officers are the ones taking the big slice of the cake.
You can still join the officers in the game, if you have enough funds to invest like them LoL. Some of the politicians also invest secretly on crypto, they are those secrete whales around crypto, pumping up the price secretly.

I guess one of the reasons is the sense of belonging it gives to you, and anyone can have access to it, no matter the age, and it has made payment and sending of money so easy
I agree with you that 1 of the reason is the sense of belonging it gives to you and anyone can have access and easy payment when using cryptocurrency.

My point exactly, imagine for someone like me now that paypal has restricted usage in my country and banks have banned crypto, how else could I have withdrawn my earning?
You can try to convert crypto to payeer or perfectmoney , the later transfer it to bank account. Otherwise , you may try P2P exchange sites like LocalBitcoins.

You can try to convert crypto to payeer or perfectmoney , the later transfer it to bank account. Otherwise , you may try P2P exchange sites like LocalBitcoins.
You would still need a crypto wallet to convert from even if one decides to convert and later transfer. I have even tried using convert to transfer method before and it wasn't encouraging, I lost some money to charges.

You would still need a crypto wallet to convert from even if one decides to convert and later transfer. I have even tried using convert to transfer method before and it wasn't encouraging, I lost some money to charges.
Yeah , one can stop you to use crypto wallets , like Trust wallet for example. The moment you receive crypto from forum to your crypto wallet , you can exchange it to payeer or perfectmoney using exchanges listed in bestchange website. The fees will always be there on converting crypto to fiat money.

For me, it is just less cumbersome to receive earnings or funds in cryptocurrencies because it becomes easier for me to either save or withdraw it if I wanted.

I just love using cryptocurrencies because they make us anonymous , no one can get our personal details while sending or receiving crypto and also the transactions are completely online.

I have stopped using bitcoin to transact as the transaction fee is just too high! Imagine I tried sending about $20 out of my tokens and was charged more than $5 I had to cancel the transaction.
This is the same reason why most paid to post website like Bizdustry and cashtime forum stopped paying their members using Bitcoin and the most of them have adopted Litecoin as their payment currency.

This is the same reason why most paid to post website like Bizdustry and cashtime forum stopped paying their members using Bitcoin and the most of them have adopted Litecoin as their payment currency.
Bizdustry was formally paying in ethereum and bitcoin but it stopped ethereum first then bitcoin because the fees were just too high but litecoin seems moderate to transact with.

I venture into bitcoin business because it's profitable, though with a measure of risk. No paper work is required to hold this coin and transacting it is seamless.

Another reason I like crypto currency is that I can easily receive money anywhere from anyone at any point in time Imagine if there was no crypto, how would we get paid from paid to post sites?
Yeah it is globally possible to recieve funds in couple of seconds without unnecessary cross border payment charges we experience in fiat currencies

What amazes me about cryptocurrencies is the rate at which most of them rapidly appreciate in value thereby making it highly possible for anyone to get rich overnight via altcoin investment.

Yeah it is globally possible to recieve funds in couple of seconds without unnecessary cross border payment charges we experience in fiat currencies
That's just the fact, crypto has really made life easier for most of use to send, and receive money all.over the world at minimal charges at that, stable coin like usdt doesn't charge much.

Stable coins has been very helpful in the world of Crypto Currency because those who are scared of taking risk in Investing in cryptocurrencies because of their volatility make use of stable coins.

One feature that have made me love the existence of crypto currency is the payment option on crypto currency ,since the payment option is widely acceptanped too

One other interesting thing about using the cryptocurrencies for transcription with other people in business is the proof of payment harsh code that cannot be manipulated. Once that proof is seen, business goes smoothly even before the arrival of the cash

one thing that really impressed around cryptocurrency is the higher profits that you make when you invest in the electronic on it healthy to gain large benefits and in every transaction you make huge profits.

what has been motivating me in cryptocurrency is what happened to bitcoins many years ago when it was so cheap and those people that invested during that time are already making a lot of money ,if we can also invest wisely in cryptocurrency we will make enough money from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back