What's new

What really impress around cryptocurrency

To me one of the most influential features of cryptocurrency that impressed me the most to engage in the transaction of cryptocurrency business is the fact that it does not require active participation, no qualification certificate and any form of government verification for approval.
Post automatically merged:

To me one of the most influential features of cryptocurrency that impressed me the most to engage in the transaction of cryptocurrency business is the fact that it does not require active participation, no qualification certificate and any form of government verification or approval.

Last edited:
Well different people have different reason for choosing to invest in crypto, for me tho the volatility and ease of transaction are the determining factor, it's a good form of investment cos of that

Well for the fact that we are still able to keep making money from cryptocurrency even now that the price has Fallen is one of the good benefits of cryptocurrency because it gives you the opportunity to make money

Using LTC or any other low crypto for transactions with less gas fee and fast transactions impress me alot around crypto. And i want to see it remain like that for ages.

The money value of the cryptocurrencies make me to invest in it as well as adopt it as a means for my transactions. It's value in my local currency is very high, giving room for me to make some money for myself too

One of the most impressive things about using the he cryptocurrency for transactions is the very low free I get to pay doing it. Like the in the use of Litecoin to make transactions with it's very low transfer fees

Crypto currency is digital asset that will give you profits just by holding them in your wallet. Crypto currencies work just like shares, you invest and you investment will give returns

That alone impresses me around crypto ecosystem. In the local banking institutions you can't just save your funds just like that, to earn future reward that is very lucrative.

Well for the fact that I can actually sleep one night and wake up the next morning becoming a millionaire overnight with cryptocurrency it's one of the good things that I love about the cryptocurrency.

Well, pertaining to the question on what really impresses me around cryptocurrency. I would say that for the fact that cryptocurrency is open to everyone regardless of where you come from, age or gender and the fact that one can profit from it as well makes me feel impressed

I can remember very well when a lot of people have doubts over cryptocurrency on whether it should be trusted or not but time has proven that cryptocurrency is one of the best thing that you can invest your money

What really impress me the most around Cryptocurrency isn't even the profit it brings to me short or long term. Is due to the fact i can take my earnings online through crypto. Something that wasn't like this earlier time.

The actual thing that really impressed me about crypto currency is that you have the chance to choose amount diverse of the coin and the best thing is the Fluctuation of the coin.

Well for the fact that I can actually sleep one night and wake up the next morning becoming a millionaire overnight with cryptocurrency it's one of the good things that I love about the cryptocurrency.
Laughs, its possible to happen. Some coins can use a single day to climb more than 10,000% in price value, if yours happens that way, then its your success.

Laughs, its possible to happen. Some coins can use a single day to climb more than 10,000% in price value, if yours happens that way, then its your success.

Seriously, if it's possible for me or anyone to foresee such cryptocurrency that would be able to rise in such range in a day and go all in with it, that means a lot to money 💵.

The feature around Bitcoin that makes me to always prefers Bitcoin as the method of receiving my online payment is their exchange rate to my local fiat currency. It's the highest exchange rate for my local fiat currently.
I have stopped using bitcoin to transact as the transaction fee is just too high! Imagine I tried sending about $20 out of my tokens and was charged more than $5 I had to cancel the transaction.

Seriously, if it's possible for me or anyone to foresee such cryptocurrency that would be able to rise in such range in a day and go all in with it, that means a lot to money 💵.
Yes, it means a lot of money to be made from the investment scheme. If you get a legit signal on a particular coin that got what it takes to rise so high, and you take advantage to invest with reasonable amount. You can earn enormous benefits from it, that will do you starting a lucrative business.

To be frank I am not impressed with crypto coins because I am doubtful of the fluctuations of the prices. It seems to me that there are people who can manipulate or influence the prices. We are just like pawns in the game of chess but the officers are the ones taking the big slice of the cake.

What I like about crypto currency is it is a digital asset and every once can invest in it and make profits. You can even invest for less than a dollar and earning potential is huge

What really impressed mean about Crypto currencies is the availability of it as a means of making payments online regardless location, this has made making money online more convenient and the fact that is volatile give room for more money making.
Another reason I like crypto currency is that I can easily receive money anywhere from anyone at any point in time Imagine if there was no crypto, how would we get paid from paid to post sites?

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back