What's new

What personal finance tips do you have?

As an experienced and well-trained businessmant Thereare many type of finance Tips I can share here, every man is supposed to have a schedule on his daily spending and also you should always keep a budget for the week. And also you must never spend above your budget
living above your limit is one of the greatest undoing one can do to himself.Needs will always arise,but putting out the most priority ones first will save us unecessary expenses.

Spend wisely, save and invest money in business, I strongly believe that investing yields more to saving in my own understanding

Well, In reply to your question above concerning what personal final tips do I have, well personally i would advise to invest in cryptocurrency longterm, as this is definitely a good investment longterm as it would yield good profit in the end

A good financial tip is to spend less than youe earn.And some substancial amount can be saved and put aside for the rainny days and also to put into an investment that will be bringing in income in addition to what you are earning.

One of the best ways to improve your personal finances is by investing intentionally in cash-flowing assets.

The most common are real estate rentals, businesses and royalties.

Your first step is to protect your savings from the external influence of monetary policies that will “evaporate” the value of your hard work.

Be in control of your finances.

We learn everyday!, What personal finance tips do you have?
My personal finance tips is not different from what most people have pointed out. You need to learn to set your priorities right by knowing what you need and what you do not need in business. You must not spend unnecessarily financing projects that doesn't add values to your business.

Being disciplined with your finance is one of the most important attributes of a business man. financial discipline is very important to anyone who has to succeed in business or in life.

We should always learn not leave above and beyond our means. You know what your take home pay is like on a monthly basis, you shouldn't go leaving like you're earning beyond that amount.

Make sure to invest in liquid assets or investments not all fixed assets, invest in liquid assets that can easily be converted to cash like crypto currency, so that you might get some money should you need it

When you receive your paycheck, right before you start paying your bills take at least 10 percent money and save as emergency funds. This will help you a lot.

my personal finance tips is that I must always invest some money no matter how little my earning will be because it is that investment that will help me in a stormy day,it is not advisable for you to use all your monthly income without considering a little investment.

One of the best ways to improve your personal finances is by investing intentionally in cash-flowing assets.

Your first step is to protect your savings from the external influence of monetary policies that will “evaporate” the value of your hard work.

Spend less, save more. it is always good to think money as a visitor, you can't always be in possession of it all the time but when you have the opportunity to, use it wisely and do something tangible with it.
Post automatically merged:

my personal finance tips is to spend when I can afford to and to save when I can also afford it.i do all these with caution though, at least I can't be working and still be suffering at the same time. But sometimes I don't even save anything at all. Lol.

Last edited:
One of the financial tips that works for me is to always ensure that for every money that comes in be it gift or income, I invest a fraction of the amount so that I don't end up spending everything.

When you receive payment, save 10 percent of your income. Use the remaining funds to pay your bills and by groceries. If you are short of funds, cut your expenses.

When you receive payment, save 10 percent of your income. Use the remaining funds to pay your bills and by groceries. If you are short of funds, cut your expenses.
What if his salary his poor and cannot save 10% from his salary on a monthly basis. What we need to do is to be able to separate what we want and what we do not want. This will save us from spending unnecessarily.

One of the best tips i can give is learning a hand job or skill. There are so many hand skills one can learn and earn with. We are in a society where finding jobs are very difficult, one cant actually rely on the government or on even investments alone, one needs to learn various hand skills such as graphic designs, tailoring, baking etc to be able to survive.

My personal financial tip is that you should learn to save
Do not just invest all your gain back into your business, save yourself a little of the money
This is a very wonderful finance tips but saving is not the best way to utilise your money if you want to become rich and financially stable. The best way happens to be investing your money into a business or a venture that is capable of giving you profit over time.

Investing your finances in real estate is actually a very good idea because land is one of the few things that appreciate with value. So overtime you are actually more likely to see a profit rather than a loss based on the area that you are investing in.

The personal finance tips I know I can share for the moment that will always be of good benefit to all is to always adopt a deciplined spending harbit where your spending is less than your income

The personal finance tips I know I can share for the moment that will always be of good benefit to all is to always adopt a deciplined spending harbit where your spending is less than your income
This is very important because the difference between your spending and income will be your savings and this will build up with time and allow you to have funds for emergencies as well.

If you must be financially free then you must be very disciplined when it comes to how you spend your money. You need to make budget of every expenditure and save some and also invest some.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back