What's new

What percentage of your income do you use to invest?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Some people say to stay under 10% while others say 25% is ideal. I guess this depends on your income and how much you need for food, bills, etc.

What percentage of your income do you invest with?

Yes, it's the amount of money which you earn and the expenses to be paid every month that will decide the percentage of your earning to be saved. I'm saving about 30% of my monthly earning.

I try to invest at least 10 percent of my income. In a given month when my earnings are pretty good, I invest up to 30 percent of my income. I try to invest every month but sometimes I don't earn enough so I cannot invest in that month.

It is always dependent on how much that I was making. I am not going to invest more when I have been unable to solve quick needs that require some money to be solved. What I was always doing was focus more on investing at least 10% on a monthly basis as that has helped me stay focused and better at it.

My investment strategy is always dependent on my income. I don't invest more than I can afford, as I first want to make sure my immediate needs are taken care of. To help me stay on track, I always make sure to invest 10% of my income each month. This strategy has helped me stay disciplined and make steady progress towards my financial goals.

All these percentages are for people who try to pretend that they invest like me, if you invest, you want to earn, that's why I myself even invest all the free funds I have, because I know that in the future they will provide me with a greater passive income

Honestly my investment percentage fluctuates and I can't keep it constant. My income rise and fall so do the investment goes up and drops.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back