What's new

What Payment Processor Do You Use To Store Money?

To avoid Payeer high fees you need to deposit to Binance then trade to RUB and cash out so they will charge less for for example trading ZEC to RUB and cash out to Payeer one instead of making deposit from network and other will be a lot of charge in the middle like also not all coins are available for exchange while in Binance having more choices.
Thanks for the advice, I will keep it in mind, the only problem is that I still do not use Binance, maybe one day I will use it
Well, I would love to store my funds in payments processors. However, after considering what happened to Payza and Liberty Reserve, I may have my own reservations when it comes to suing such kind of payment processors. Cryptocurrencies are not safe either because the value of these coins could decline and this is something that happened to Terra USD.
Yes, there is really nothing safer than having the money in cash or therefore having the money in the bank, on the other hand the payment processors are simple intermediaries and I do not think it is a good place to keep a lot of money, so it could happen, like the problems you comment with those two payment processors, on the other hand, cryptocurrencies are not a safe place to have your savings, unless you have a lot of risk aversion and you are in them as a long-term investment.

Actually I think the choice to any money processing or storage unit, depends on your location and the benefits you can derive from it.

I will prefer to store my value in crypto or even the USD compared to others.

I use perfect money to store my money because they have some security check, which makes it difficult for money to be stolen. I have been using the processor for some years ago and it has been good..

They are called payment processors and not banks. They are meant to be used to store funds, if they did, what would be the need for having banks?

I use PayPal only as my payment processor. Whenever I receive payment on it, everything is transferred to my bank account.

I use PayPal mainly as a payment processor and sometimes Skrill. I prefer the two to crypto currencies. My last big failure with crypto exchanges / wallets: Was FTX. That still hurts me to this day.
But with PP/Skrill it's much easier to overwhite.

I do not really use them to accumulate money in them, at least not much, but right now the ones I use the most are Payeer and PayPal, both have their peculiarities and their advantages, also their disadvantages, for example Payeer charges too many commissions sometimes, but on the other hand you can exchange from one currency to another quickly or change to cryptocurrencies and do trading within the platform and on the other hand PayPal is much more accepted worldwide and It is very easy to withdraw the money you have there to your bank.
I have used Payeer a couple of times, mostly with HYIP and PTC. I have never found any client willing to use Payeer. Do you have clients who make use of Payeer? if paypal is available in your location and if you do not engage with fraudulent activities, paypal is really good payment processors.

Actually I think the choice to any money processing or storage unit, depends on your location and the benefits you can derive from it.

I will prefer to store my value in crypto or even the USD compared to others.
Storing your money in cryptocurrency might not be the right thing to do since it's not an investment. It's money you're using for taking care of your needs. Cryptocurrency is too unstable to store your money in it. If you must, it's going to be on USDT.

Storing your money in cryptocurrency might not be the right thing to do since it's not an investment. It's money you're using for taking care of your needs. Cryptocurrency is too unstable to store your money in it. If you must, it's going to be on USDT.

The problem with storing money in the form of cryptocurrencies is the fact that it is still quite risky. Just look what happened to TerraUSD. It was a kind of coin that had a fixed value. Moreover, the value of TerraUSD crashed quite horribly and many people lost insane amount of money.

The problem with storing money in the form of cryptocurrencies is the fact that it is still quite risky. Just look what happened to TerraUSD. It was a kind of coin that had a fixed value. Moreover, the value of TerraUSD crashed quite horribly and many people lost insane amount of money.
I know everything which happened with TerraUSD, I'm happy I didn't leave my money in TerraUSD before it crashed. It's not advisable to leave your money in cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency volatility will humble you.

I tend to accept money via CashApp, PayPal, Stripe and also Litecoin and Bitcoin through Coinbase. The one I use the most and I find tends to end up holding a lot of the money I earn is PayPal though.

I have been known to keep as much as £100 or more in my PayPal in the past and have not had any issues holding it in PayPal and with that being the preferred way for most to pay, that is where most of my earnings end up.

I tend to accept money via CashApp, PayPal, Stripe and also Litecoin and Bitcoin through Coinbase. The one I use the most and I find tends to end up holding a lot of the money I earn is PayPal though.

I have been known to keep as much as £100 or more in my PayPal in the past and have not had any issues holding it in PayPal and with that being the preferred way for most to pay, that is where most of my earnings end up.
If you received any of your payment in Litecoin and Bitcoin, do you leave it in either of cryptocurrency in your Coinbase wallet? I wouldn't with any cryptocurrency as their volatility can take some of it and it's why I sell them for USDT.

I use payment processors to receive funds, I do not store my funds in payment processor wallet. UNless I am using crypto as my payment gateway, I usually move my money to my bank or local mobile wallet. I cannot trust payment processors, I cannot take any risks of getting my account locked.

This is the best way to make use of any payment processor. No matter how good and trustworthy they are meant to be, it's not wise to leave your money on them for long. Anything can go wrong at any time and that's going to either make you lose your money permanently or have it placed on hold for a long period of time.

I use PayPal mainly as a payment processor and sometimes Skrill. I prefer the two to crypto currencies. My last big failure with crypto exchanges / wallets: Was FTX. That still hurts me to this day.
But with PP/Skrill it's much easier to overwhite.
I've had losses in cryptocurrency but it's not going to make me give up on cryptocurrency. I know better more than I used to years ago when I start using cryptocurrency. I've used PayPal but never Skrill but I've never used PayPal to keep money more than 24 hours.

Well, cryptocurrencies will always behave like cryptocurrency and that's why it's always going to keep falling and going up in price. It's all up to you with making the decision on either taking the risk of leaving your money to be affected by the cryptocurrency's volatility or take all you have to stable coin.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back