What's new

What Payment Processor Do You Use To Store Money?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
Payment processors are one of the things that now many people generally use in order to store money. Obviously many people would prefer to use PayPal in order to store their cash and some may prefer PayPal. So, what payment processor do you prefer?

For me, The payment processor I use to store my money is Crypto currency. Most times I would just convert the Crypto to a stable coin if I intend using it any time soon. I find it more easy that way.

PayPal since it's very user friendly and easy to use I also sometimes use cryptocurrency but not nearly as often personally I like cash more than cryptocurrency but maybe that's just me

I have used PayPal to store money in the past. I received some money as my earning from the company I worked for then, and I did not want to collect the untill I finished the project and got my remaining balance. So, I stored the money there for 3 months without any issue.

Payment processors are one of the things that now many people generally use in order to store money. Obviously many people would prefer to use PayPal in order to store their cash and some may prefer PayPal. So, what payment processor do you prefer?
I only make use of cryptocurrency. I mostly save my money in USDT apart from the cryptocurrencies that I invest in. PayPal is not available here. I would have loved to use it.

I use stable coin USDT especially to hold my financial assets. I have the advantage that it would not decline in value anytime I need to use it. I think that is the only medium that can guarantee stability of my assets.

There are many payment processors online which can be used to store money. Some can be used to store fiat currencies. E. G. PayPal, payza, skill, neteller etc.
Some could also be used to store cryptos only such as Binance, TrustWallet, coinbase etc.

For me, The payment processor I use to store my money is Crypto currency. Most times I would just convert the Crypto to a stable coin if I intend using it any time soon. I find it more easy that way.
Since PayPal charges cost arms and legs and its nit even working here in my country , I prefer using crypto currency payment processor in storing my money , currently I am using Usdt to store my money.

Actually I have been able to used USSD even though it wasn't for a long period of time because most of this payment processors have there own disadvantages too which can not be predicted easily.

I do not really have a specific app for this though, i simply make use of any app. There are times i make use of my bank apps, while there are times where i use other external online apps like kuda or Palmpay.

There are different means of storing money such as banks, cryptocurrency platforms and so on but of late I prefer to use the cryptocurrency medium to store my finances not that I have neglected the bank because I still use it also.

I don't keep my money on any payment processor apps. I stopped doing it on PayPal because there is a risk with keeping your money there. I always move my money from PayPal into my debit card through my credit union.

PayPal shouldn't be used to store money if anything, because if you're locked out of that account, it's a chore and a half to get back in. Sometimes PayPal also holds money for long periods of time, and they don't care if you do nothing wrong.

If you can, please don't keep your money on PayPal, put it in a bank, or credit union if possible.

I don't keep my money on any payment processor apps. I stopped doing it on PayPal because there is a risk with keeping your money there. I always move my money from PayPal into my debit card through my credit union.

PayPal shouldn't be used to store money if anything, because if you're locked out of that account, it's a chore and a half to get back in. Sometimes PayPal also holds money for long periods of time, and they don't care if you do nothing wrong.

If you can, please don't keep your money on PayPal, put it in a bank, or credit union if possible.

Well, PayPal is not available in my country. However, Payeer is a kind of payment processor that I like due to the act that it is very comprehensive payment processor. I also like to use Perfect Money as well. However, both of these payment systems are not available in the united states.

Yes I agree storing money on Paypal can be dangerous you can lose your account or your funds can be hold for a long time it happend to me like twice and I needed to wait for two months till the money hit my balance I store there only my online earning and it's not like a lot of money or anything crazy

PayPal have always been my favourite payment processor. It's been the best when it comes to other alternatives. Even though PayPal charges are getting high, it doesn't bother me too much. I don't store money in PayPal.

I use payment processors to receive funds, I do not store my funds in payment processor wallet. UNless I am using crypto as my payment gateway, I usually move my money to my bank or local mobile wallet. I cannot trust payment processors, I cannot take any risks of getting my account locked.

While I have and use many payment processor online to store money, the best and trusted one among them for is PayPal and this be followed by payoneer.

I do not really use them to accumulate money in them, at least not much, but right now the ones I use the most are Payeer and PayPal, both have their peculiarities and their advantages, also their disadvantages, for example Payeer charges too many commissions sometimes, but on the other hand you can exchange from one currency to another quickly or change to cryptocurrencies and do trading within the platform and on the other hand PayPal is much more accepted worldwide and It is very easy to withdraw the money you have there to your bank.

I do not really use them to accumulate money in them, at least not much, but right now the ones I use the most are Payeer and PayPal, both have their peculiarities and their advantages, also their disadvantages, for example Payeer charges too many commissions sometimes, but on the other hand you can exchange from one currency to another quickly or change to cryptocurrencies and do trading within the platform and on the other hand PayPal is much more accepted worldwide and It is very easy to withdraw the money you have there to your bank.
To avoid Payeer high fees you need to deposit to Binance then trade to RUB and cash out so they will charge less for for example trading ZEC to RUB and cash out to Payeer one instead of making deposit from network and other will be a lot of charge in the middle like also not all coins are available for exchange while in Binance having more choices.

Well, I would love to store my funds in payments processors. However, after considering what happened to Payza and Liberty Reserve, I may have my own reservations when it comes to suing such kind of payment processors. Cryptocurrencies are not safe either because the value of these coins could decline and this is something that happened to Terra USD.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back