What's new

What operating system do you use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18466
  • Start date

Deleted member 18466

If you have a PC or alternatively a laptop, you are going to use a operating system. What OS are you currently using? As for myself, I am using Windows 10.

I have Windows 7 currently but a few months ago, I tried Windows 10 out for a bit and boy was it a big problem. I liked the design of Windows 10 but my laptop kept crashing every few minutes. It was pretty ridiculous so I searched for a solution online. I found out that Windows 10 might crash on older laptops so I had to convert back to Windows 7 and it works fine again. I was pretty mad that it took 6 hours to convert to Windows 10 and then, another 6 hours to convert back. It was a huge pain.

I have Windows 7 currently but a few months ago, I tried Windows 10 out for a bit and boy was it a big problem. I liked the design of Windows 10 but my laptop kept crashing every few minutes. It was pretty ridiculous so I searched for a solution online. I found out that Windows 10 might crash on older laptops so I had to convert back to Windows 7 and it works fine again. I was pretty mad that it took 6 hours to convert to Windows 10 and then, another 6 hours to convert back. It was a huge pain.
I am sorry brother. I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and I totally loved it. I had been a Windows 7 user for a few years until they rolled out 10. I thnk that Windows 10 is an improved Windows 7. This is because they have fine-tuned literally everything, keeping the simplicity of Windows 7. I would say that Microsoft had a miss on Windows 8 but on 10, it's a hit. I would prefer Windows to any other operating system because it is always easy to use and understand.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back