What's new

What makes some countries to doubt cryptocurrency?

The federal authorities is actually constantly after exactly just what they can easily view as an advantage of any type of system as well as because there's no chance they can easily take advantage of bitcoins. They do not have actually any type of option compared to to prohibit it as well as utilize its own privacy as an lightweight reason. However in each they perform, our team relocate.

I was among the people that doubted cryptocurrency at first but after very much research and examination I found out that it is definitely the future of money and we continue to have very much acceptance.

The federal authorities is actually constantly after exactly just what they can easily view as an advantage of any type of system as well as because there's no chance they can easily take advantage of bitcoins. They do not have actually any type of option compared to to prohibit it as well as utilize its own privacy as an lightweight reason. However in each they perform, our team relocate.
Oh, gee, it looks like you are an expert on the federal authorities. Maybe you have a friend who works there and who feeds you information about the thinking of the federal authorities. Pardon me but what you said about the federal authorities is an speculation only.

Sometimes it's not only about doubting cryptocurrency but about the fear of investing in them. Many people only see the losses that associated with investing in crypto but hardly see the gains. Very poor and developing countries have limited knowledge of these facts and tend to doubt it when they finally access to knowledge. in developing and developed countriesge in developing and developed countries where there a lot of investors In crypto there's a lot of knowledge to be gained and people don't have many doubts about it since almost everyone is an investor and a potential investor.

It is quite very simple because the government wants to have control of the financial sector and cryptocurrency is exactly the opposite.

Actually some of them are trying to cub the rate of fraudulent behavior on the internet, considering the fact that most of the internet fraudsters are using crypto currency. However I still believe some countries are short sighted.

Well, it's not like most countries to not understand cryptocurrency or know that it's here to stay, they just are not ready to accept it yet. They are probably threatened by the one everyone has embrased cryptocurrency and they feel it might over power their fiat Currency.
One of the graet threat to fiat currency is the introduction of cryptocurency in the use of business transaction and e-commerce.Most government have this fear that the cryptocurency would displace their fiat currency and also the issue of regulation and controle is also a factor.

I think it will do countries with weak Currencies more good than harm if they allow the use of cryptocurrencies for transactions because the demand for forex will reduce.

I am not sure the issue with my country about rejecting crypto currency is about doubting the existence , but I think people in the governments are scared of loosing the normal currency to crypto currency.
The issue is not even about doubting, how can you doubt something that is real without asking for evidences.

Countries are just scared of the power of cryptocurrencies, they feel it will take the place of their fait and of course they wont have such control over money again.

Some countries still doubt cryptocurrencies today because they think it will take over their control of the economy if they eventually allow it to become a legal tender as their fiat counterpart currency that they do control

If countries like United States of America and china can adopt crypto currency then how will small countries rejects crypto currency. The countries knows the big benefits in crypto currency

Some countries believe crypto currency are used as means for money laundering and criminal transactions that why they do no approve it

All the countries in this world are after their selfish interest. They will once the resources for themselves in order to control orders. This happens in various scene including world market, bilateral agreement, international trade etc. Another resources is Bitcoin, Webber has its control me like in control the world economy. For this country that they can control if you want to burn it and that is what is happening in my country right now. the Federal Government can't control cryptocurrency the next move is just too bad so that people will not engage in it again.
Aspecially under developed countries to doubt crypto currency because these countries are not understand about crypto currency.Apart from this, his government does not benefit from crypto currency Because of which they declare crypto crypto currency are illegal in some countries.

The fact that cryptocurrency transactions are completely anonymous and so plenty people can use it to launder money at one of the reasons why top governments do not want it.

I believe the main reason some countries are taking aggressive measures against crypto currency even up to the extent of prohibiting it is because they cannot control it

Concerning what makes some countries double cryptocurrency. Well, everybody knows how beneficial is cryptocurrency presently in the world including the so-called government in my country ,all I have to say is that there is corruption in play for their doubteness to cryptocurrency, they want to regulate and be collecting taxes which is not possible

If things go wrong people must look for someone to blame,so I think because no one can be held responsible when crypto dips that could be the reason

No doubt crypto is making waves all around the world and also it's rising suspicions as more government are finding ways to ban it because they can't control it and illegal movement of money happens from there.

In my opinion, countries are not doubting cryptocurrencies but worried about the monetary economy, especially if cryptocurrencies will disrupt their financial circulation. Although my country prohibits cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange, my country considers cryptocurrencies as commodity goods such as stocks, gold that can be traded on exchanges, even the government will set up a crypto exchange in the near future.

The decentralization of cryptocurrency and blockchain makes it impossible to have a from control that can have a government just decide its fate with a policy.
The reason given by some. government give for the prohibition of crypto jut strains their ignorance on how into harness the opportunity it presents.
One of the reasons most government do not want to fully allow the operations of cryptocurency in their countries is because of the issue of control and regulations,the government acceptance would mean that they have relinguisged their hold on the economy and financial sector.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back