What's new

What makes some countries to doubt cryptocurrency?

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I really don't understand why some countries still doubt Cryptocurrency even when its been 12 years since it came into existence. My country Nigeria, doubt its long time future and benefits it can bring to their economy and the individuals. And other countries too around the world still have same doubt around the merits of Cryptocurrency.

Is your country among those countries doubting Cryptocurrency merits? What is the reason behind the doubt? Explain!!

Concerning what makes some countries double cryptocurrency. Well, everybody knows how beneficial is cryptocurrency presently in the world including the so-called government in my country ,all I have to say is that there is corruption in play for their doubteness to cryptocurrency, they want to regulate and be collecting taxes which is not possible

Cryptocurrency without doubt is the future,a lot of people use it for the exchange of good and service, but the problem each country has with it is the lack of control of it inflow and outflow. Let take Nigeria for example, cryptocurrency has made it easy for scammer, bandit, terrorist group and all shady business people to perform transaction and the anti-graft agency has no way of tracing it, this are some of the problem some country face because of cryptocurrency. in conclusion the future of cryptocurrency in some Africa country is not certain

I really don't understand why some countries still doubt Cryptocurrency even when its been 12 years since it came into existence. My country Nigeria, doubt its long time future and benefits it can bring to their economy and the individuals. And other countries too around the world still have same doubt around the merits of Cryptocurrency.

Is your country among those countries doubting Cryptocurrency merits? What is the reason behind the doubt? Explain!!
The issue is not even about doubting, how can you doubt something that is real without asking for evidences.

Countries are just scared of the power of cryptocurrencies, they feel it will take the place of their fait and of course they wont have such control over money again.

Some countries are doubting crypto currency because they lack knowledge about crypto currency and they didn't see the future in it for instance in my country Nigeria we are being governed by people who don't understand anything about crypto that's why they still doubt it

In some countries especially the western countries, they are doubting it because of its secrecy and not secured . but in some countries like Nigeria, they stop it because they don't know how it works and they are not gaining from it.

Well i don't think my country is doubting nor caring about Cryptocurrency to be honest i haven't seen anything that the government has commented about Cryptocurrency. There's not a lot of people that's into Cryptocurrency too.. i guess we're behind but i think that's better than being banned

Not just leaders of some countries are doubtful of cryptocurrency but some of the rich people around the world don't feel too good about cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is aim at bridging the gap between the have and have not in the society and many are not ready for this.

The government is always after what they can see as a benefit of any platform and since there is no way they can benefit from bitcoins. They don't have any choice than to ban it and use its secrecy as an flimsy excuse. But in all they do, we move.

So many countries are still doupting cryptocurrency because they see no central government controlling cryptocurrency, they want to here that cryptocurrency is been controlled by the world Bank or by a particular prominent country Bank etc... But that's not the case.

A few nations are questioning digital money since they need information about digital money and they didn't see the future in it for example in my country Nigeria we are being represented by individuals who don't comprehend anything about crypto that is the reason they actually question it.

The decentralization of cryptocurrency and blockchain makes it impossible to have a from control that can have a government just decide its fate with a policy.
The reason given by some. government give for the prohibition of crypto jut strains their ignorance on how into harness the opportunity it presents.

The reasons why some countries are doubting crypto currency is because they feel that it is not safe.. They feel like it is not traceable and can never be gotten back if owner loses the login details for each of the account in which the currency is.

Like Nigeria, we failed to implement the rightful thing and now we are seeing the repercussion. Now the government of Nigeria is trying to ban banks from crytocurrency transaction because they believe that it will hijack their economy.

Unfortunately my country seems to be among those who have felt in Bitcoin or other in cryptocurrencies they are friends to go into it to this been there before simply because they think it kills their local currency they think that will be a Bitcoin they are stock exchange would begin to see lesser amount of them dollars that is the reason why they went against the closure of FIFA coins and other outcomes but truthfully speaking honestly speaking bitcoin is the way

The cryptocurrencies are the future of world and I hope that in the coming future it will dominate the whole world. But most of the under developing countries are afraid of the hackers and scammers in they way of cryptocurrency implementation.

The cryptocurrencies are the future of world and I hope that in the coming future it will dominate the whole world. But most of the under developing countries are afraid of the hackers and scammers in they way of cryptocurrency implementation.
Not only in Cryptocurrency that hackers or malicious attacks do occur. It occurs in other payment gateways and other online platform. So we shouldn't be more concerned about hack around Cryptocurrency so it do exist, rather we should secure our account first.

All the countries in this world are after their selfish interest. They will once the resources for themselves in order to control orders. This happens in various scene including world market, bilateral agreement, international trade etc. Another resources is Bitcoin, Webber has its control me like in control the world economy. For this country that they can control if you want to burn it and that is what is happening in my country right now. the Federal Government can't control cryptocurrency the next move is just too bad so that people will not engage in it again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back