What's new

What made polkadot so popular during its early intro to crypto world??

Sincerem

Ledgendary Member
50,000 Post Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
Polkadot (dot) coin sudden rise to the top, being one of the pace seaters in the Cryptocurrency ranking, its surprising. I never thought it will achieve such quick success. Considering its early days in the crypto market, it skyrocketed and usurp Ripple coin into fourth position in the all time crypto ranking. Its current price is valued at $17.12, its marketcap is $15.49 billion, circulating supply is poised at $904 million all taking place in the last seven days.

Do you think polkadot will maintain its space to move further high in the table, price value, and popularity??

Wow, nice i just read your post and get knowledge that polkadot is going up in no time it got steps upwards.
It's future is looking good. In cypto currency 1st half coins were red, it means going down in price, and 2nd half was green and polkadot was increased in price much better.

Wow, nice i just read your post and get knowledge that polkadot is going up in no time it got steps upwards.
It's future is looking good. In cypto currency 1st half coins were red, it means going down in price, and 2nd half was green and polkadot was increased in price much better.
Wonderful explanation, polkadot coin is gradually climbing up the rank to be one of the top coin in the near future. Coin that was just introduced in early December 2020. You see how fast it has developed over the few weeks it stayed on the Cryptocurrency world.

Wonderful explanation, polkadot coin is gradually climbing up the rank to be one of the top coin in the near future. Coin that was just introduced in early December 2020. You see how fast it has developed over the few weeks it stayed on the Cryptocurrency world.
Oh yes it's more interesting because i did not know that when did it come to Crypto Currency World. It is good news and good sign as well because as it is climbing upward may be it will into top list someday. But why there is so decreasing in prices of crypto currencies like BTC, ETH or LTC ? When will they move to up ?
I am worrying as i withdraw in LTC $13 last week and it is now $11.10 it was my 1st money.

Polkadot (dot) coin sudden rise to the top, being one of the pace seaters in the Cryptocurrency ranking, its surprising. I never thought it will achieve such quick success. Considering its early days in the crypto market, it skyrocketed and usurp Ripple coin into fourth position in the all time crypto ranking. Its current price is valued at $17.12, its marketcap is $15.49 billion, circulating supply is poised at $904 million all taking place in the last seven days.

Do you think polkadot will maintain its space to move further high in the table, price value, and popularity??
I want to point out just two things that helped Polkadot gain much popularity.

1. Advertisment: Team Polkadot did a lot of publicity to put the name out there, they were almost everywhere and soon enough it was on many exchanges and coinbase assisted there publicity.

2. Ripple's fall from the 4th position: Another man's fall is another man's rise, Polkadot rode on the back of the bad new of both the fall in price of XRP and coinbase announcement that it will stop trading XRP, so some people turned the the new 4th, Polkadot.

Do you think polkadot will maintain its space to move further high in the table, price value, and
I think this is still the beginning stage of Polkadot. The high increase of the coin's value is due to excessive investment. Majority of investors are hodling Polkadot for long term investment and some are still accumulating more.

Oh yes it's more interesting because i did not know that when did it come to Crypto Currency World. It is good news and good sign as well because as it is climbing upward may be it will into top list someday. But why there is so decreasing in prices of crypto currencies like BTC, ETH or LTC ? When will they move to up ?
I am worrying as i withdraw in LTC $13 last week and it is now $11.10 it was my 1st money.
Chaii, maybe your coins value dropped base on the amount that is been paid for gas fees during the transfer of your funds to Litecoin. Polkadot is currently making headlines now in the Cryptocurrency world. When you consider the date it was invented into the crypto market you gonna see I that it made a massive jump.

Chaii, maybe your coins value dropped base on the amount that is been paid for gas fees during the transfer of your funds to Litecoin. Polkadot is currently making headlines now in the Cryptocurrency world. When you consider the date it was invented into the crypto market you gonna see I that it made a massive jump.
Yep it made brilliant leap in just 1 month or so came to the headlines. It is tge sign of it's bright future in crypto World. May be but i withdraw 14 dollars it means $1 fee for withdraw then $1.5 fee per transaction of $13 or $14?
I couldn't understand though, it it keeps happening untill into my pocket it will remain half by transactions and trafer fees? It is really disheartening.

It was a very fast rising price for this coin. In fact with the way that this price of Bitcoin is going it seems that it can be a great investment into the future as well. I am considering actually looking into it on and purchasing a couple of these coins and seeing how this is able to profit me. Do you think that now would be a good time for investment into this coin?

Polkadot is coming to my hearing for the first time but I'm very impressed with it's rate of growth. I believe this is due to the rate of demand for the coin in substitute for the popular ones that are expensive to buy.

I want to point out just two things that helped Polkadot gain much popularity.

1. Advertisment: Team Polkadot did a lot of publicity to put the name out there, they were almost everywhere and soon enough it was on many exchanges and coinbase assisted there publicity.

2. Ripple's fall from the 4th position: Another man's fall is another man's rise, Polkadot rode on the back of the bad new of both the fall in price of XRP and coinbase announcement that it will stop trading XRP, so some people turned the the new 4th, Polkadot.
Exactly this, XRP's fall is one of the main factors that gives Polkadot it's popularity right now.. since it suddenly replaced XRP in the fourth spot it takes the spotlight.. it probably wouldn't happen if there's no lawsuit problem in Ripple. But i guess polkadot still deserve the attention and it's a good coin to be Invested right now

Well, from my own experience in the Cryptocurrency world, I can't say a particular coin will perform well or not. In the case of polka-dot, it might maintain it's space or not depending on the consequential effect of bitcoin and other currency. All the same, let's keep all hands on deck as things unfold.

The polkadot came out from nowhere to dislodge XRP from the top 5 cryptocurrencies in the world and at this time a lot of people were so interested in ripples and because polkadot came when Ripples was having issue with the US securities and exchange commission, a lot of these investors choose to invest in Polkadot which later made it to be very popular in the cryptocurrency market.

The polkadot came out from nowhere to dislodge XRP from the top 5 cryptocurrencies in the world and at this time a lot of people were so interested in ripples and because polkadot came when Ripples was having issue with the US securities and exchange commission, a lot of these investors choose to invest in Polkadot which later made it to be very popular in the cryptocurrency market.
DOT coin value have been on the slow level, unlike before it went so high. XRP have dethroned it and climbed above fifth position and into 4th place in the table.

All cryptocurrency has their own unique feature and characteristics and each cryptocurrency comes with their own way of operation, maybe that of polka dots is something that the world was so much interested that is why it was so popular.

The major thing tht would make a coin very popular at it's early stage will the people and brains behind the project. Also if the coin is set to solve a particular problem, that's another booster for it

The owner(s) of DOT really did great job pushing the coin very high in its short duration in the Cryptocurrency market. DOT breaker in during the end of December, currently now it is worth around $25 and picked in the top 10 in the crypto table.

The investors really pumped money into it by promoting it the best possible way to attract the attention of the top investors who invested heavily to increase the coin's value.

Wow thanks for this information I have heard about polkadot before but I did not really know if it was worth investing in as it sounded strange

Wow thanks for this information I have heard about polkadot before but I did not really know if it was worth investing in as it sounded strange
Polkadot is currently valued at $13+. It was valued at $40 during end of April this year before the ongoing bearish run struck it very low.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back