What's new

What made ethereum so popular?

I feel what made Etherum mainstream is the way that many individuals began receiving it. There may be likewise different reasons as well, however I feel one of the significant reasons is the huge selection.

Ethereum's popularity could be attributed to the massive growth of bitcoin in the past few years. Also smart contracts play a key value in ethereum's growth in the last one year. I urge every one to trade ethereum as a good investment.

My dear if we look on Cryptocurrency current scenario then it will be difficult to imagine that What makes ethereum popular.The answer is because ethereum is behind bitcoin, so that alone make ethereum popular, but bitcoin still on top of all Cryptocurrency and the price is also higher than other.

Bitcoin is the very first and the father of all cryptocurrencies, but recently there's a huge surge in price of ethereum. Could this be as a result of more people adopting ethereum??
What makes ethereum so popular a type of cryptocurrency is very simple, people adopts it as a means for payments. The more and more people adopting it for payments, the more popular it will be

I believe that the reason why it's very popular is because it was the first cryptocurrency to develop the "smart contract". This is basically a computer command that can be customised by users of the coin for transfer of currency at any convenient time and for a variety of other purposes.

The Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM) can execute Turing-complete scripts and run decentralized applications. Ethereum is used for decentralized finance, and has been utilized for many initial coin offerings. In 2016, a hacker exploited a flaw in a third-party project called The DAO and stole $50 million of Ether.

Ethereum has got lot of projects and dapps which is the main reason of attraction , thats why investors definitely prefer investing in Ethereum. Also because of its price and the second most valued crypto after bitcoin makes it worth investing.

Litecoin was created in 2011, it s very fast, it also has low transaction fees. EThereum was launched in 2015, it is fast but has high transaction cost, I am surprised why ethereum is popular than litecoin.

I think the existence of ethereum smart contract contributed to the popularity of ethereum , because a lot of people were investing in ethereum to earn more money from the smart contract conducted

Ethereum is really a good project and also a good crypto currency to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. However, it became popular after they used it forsage during the Covid 19 Pandemic

After the introduction of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency into the market, the next generation of coins introduced was the ethereum. And it has since inception also enjoyed usage in transactions by a wide majority of persons

Ethereum's growth is attributed to an increasing number of developers building decentralized finance (DeFi) applications on the Ethereum blockchain platform. The rise of non-fungible tokens (NFT) also increases demand for Ethereum.

Bitcoin is the very first and the father of all cryptocurrencies, but recently there's a huge surge in price of ethereum. Could this be as a result of more people adopting ethereum??
Smart contracts. Back in November 2020 the spread of smart contracts really paved way for Bitcoin to really make it to the top.

Ethereum has the favorable position over other cryptographic monetary standards for a couple of reasons, likely the most recognizable part is that it was the primary that code considers smart contracts. This implies that an occasion can trigger installment or something different that is added to a circulated record or the blockchain.

One thing that has aided the growth of this platform is that a lot of projects are being developed on the ecosystem which makes it grow a lot and that would definitely increase the value of this fronting coin.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back