What made ethereum so popular?

Lyrrex

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Bitcoin is the very first and the father of all cryptocurrencies, but recently there's a huge surge in price of ethereum. Could this be as a result of more people adopting ethereum??

Popularity of ethereum is based on the fact that several new projects including Defi projects are launched on the ethereum network. Its surge in price in my own opinion has a lot to do with bitcoin.

I mean most of the cryptocurrencies get popular due to big projects backing them or some support from some big company. As someone said above the probably biggest change for Ethereum was Defi, and now also the increasing demand for cryptocurrencies.

Earlier this year, there were some smart contracts like million money, for sage and lion share. These smart contracts involve networking and teamwork. So there was awareness everywhere, people were trying to get downlines so that they can earn. I got to know about Ethereum through a smart contract too.

Ethereum has the favorable position over other cryptographic monetary standards for a couple of reasons, likely the most recognizable part is that it was the primary that code considers smart contracts. This implies that an occasion can trigger installment or something different that is added to a circulated record or the blockchain.

Ethereum has the favorable position over other cryptographic monetary standards for a couple of reasons, likely the most recognizable part is that it was the primary that code considers smart contracts. This implies that an occasion can trigger installment or something different that is added to a circulated record or the blockchain.
I agree with your points, being the second most powerful coin next or bitcoin it is bound to be popular and the fact the DeFi projects are run on it blockchain is another booster.

Bitcoin is the very first and the father of all cryptocurrencies, but recently there's a huge surge in price of ethereum. Could this be as a result of more people adopting ethereum??
Ethereum is just behind Bitcoin in the crypto chain ranking. So after Bitcoin is Ethereum, so that alone will make Ethereum popular too. The price of one token of Ethereum is high too. Now that Bitcoin transaction is quite high, people have turned their back to transact with Eth, because it doesn't command hefty transaction fee.

ETH is popular only upto the point where there transaction fee remains low. And after that time, it can get pretty high and things would only get even more worst. I think soon ETH popularity would go down and more and more people would move to the polkadot. I think one has to see how powerful ETH is but bad for the transactions.

The biggest reason that is driving ethereum is it's price, let's forget every other thing else, the price of cryptocurrencies are what that drives them, if ethereum was like number 5 in the list of Most expensive cryptocurrency, then we wouldn't be talking about it now.

I feel what made Etherum popular is the fact that a lot of people started adopting it. There might be also other reasons too, but I feel one of the major reasons is the massive adoption.

Ethereum is an essential tool among many developers and entrepreneurs. They are used to create decentralized businesses which are not in existence prior. Ethereum Smart contracts are used for eliminating third-party users from various industries. This will lower the costs and provides more secured services or products.

This is the second largest coin in cryptocurrency because people invest a lot in it and you can see that in a few months its rate has gone up a lot so I think what this guy has learned is very strong. And good

Yes bitcoin is top of the list but nevertheless Ethereum is going up as it is getting very much fame. Reason behind it is Defi also. As it is lower in costs and easy to handle and give some benefits too.

Concerning what made the cryptocurrency coin called ethereum popularly. Well, I believe for a coin to be popular and be outstanding out of other coin there must be a big projects or some big companies backing them up. Like the ethereum, I heard Defi project are on the ethereum, so once you get a strong backing,surely the coin will be recognized and rated high

I think this could have also led to the case of ethereum getting an increase in price and also there are many smart contracts associated with ethereum. so this might have also made a lot of people know about it and invest in it , and that is why the price is having some positive effect and i am really glad about that

I think the reason why ethereum is so popular was because it had huge projects or some big companies backing them up and the price of an etherum was worth much within a short time and people started purchasing it and the price just kept going up and it kept gathering more worth in value.

I think this could have also led to the case of ethereum getting an increase in price and also there are many smart contracts associated with ethereum. so this might have also made a lot of people know about it and invest in it , and that is why the price is having some positive effect and i am really glad about that
Yes, you are right.
What makes a Ethereum popular is the way of its increasing/raising in every day by day, and people are having interest in it because it's now a second in position to Bitcoin in value. It's affordable to buy.

What makes ethereum popular is because ethereum is behind bitcoin, so that alone make ethereum popular, but bitcoin still on top of all Cryptocurrency and the price is also higher than other,

Ethereum has experienced a great amount of improvements and some of the indicators responsible include the number of ways investors have engaged with the crypto. Lots of trading ongoing such as commodities trading, also used as mode of transactions online, ethereum records this feat most after the bitcoin, we expect greater improvement in the ethereum future.

Ethereum got very popular in 2020 when a smart contract emerged and people tried to earn quick using ethereum. So far it has proven to be worthy of investments. Late last year ethereum recorded its highest percentage increase with more than 50%. It’s also a good alternative to bitcoin cause it’s not expensive and can serve as long term investment

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back