What's new

What kind of traditional marketing method do you use for your business?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you market your business through traditional marketing methods? What marketing methods do you use? Well, currently, I am not using any traditional marketing methods but in the past when I was running a restuarant, I use to promot my business through pamphlets, leaflets, business cards.

Do you market your business through traditional marketing methods? What marketing methods do you use? Well, currently, I am not using any traditional marketing methods but in the past when I was running a restuarant, I use to promot my business through pamphlets, leaflets, business cards.

Many people think that traditional marketing and advertising method are no longer relevant, but I think that this is not the case. Traditional marketing methods are still relevant and one of the best ways to reach the customers. One example is that of door to door marketing method.

True indeed. The size of traditional advertising is bigger than the of online marketing. While online marketing is growing tremendously over the years, traditional marketing also stands strong. There are a lot of traditional marketing that sometimes prove better than the digital marketing methods.

True indeed. The size of traditional advertising is bigger than the of online marketing. While online marketing is growing tremendously over the years, traditional marketing also stands strong. There are a lot of traditional marketing that sometimes prove better than the digital marketing methods.

I must say that traditional marketing is still one of the mainstream ways of marketing different kinds of products. This is due to the fact that the concept of digital marketing is still quite less common in many countries. This is mainly due to the fact that many people might be not fully aware of the potential of digital marketing. There are so many people in my country who do not even use the internet.

I have not had any traditional means of marketing my business aside using the word of mouth method where I tell a customer to tell a customer about what we are selling. It is not easy as being in the poultry business involves customers trusting that you are going to give them heavyweight birds.

When we also ran a restaurant, we used flyers and posters to advertise. That brought in this mass of people on the first day. Especially because they knew it was free food for the opening. That helped spread the word. We went on to use that method and the customers kept coming.

I have not had any traditional means of marketing my business aside using the word of mouth method where I tell a customer to tell a customer about what we are selling. It is not easy as being in the poultry business involves customers trusting that you are going to give them heavyweight birds.
So, you have a poultry business?
I once had a cattle farm. Even though I wanted to advertise on the local radio and local paper, I never did that. My father was the patron of the business and once he was interviewed in a local newspaper and the interview worked as a promotion for us.

Some years ago, I was using flyers as my traditional marketing means. It helped me sell to an extent but now, I'm not using any traditional marketing methods because using digital marketing channels have paved more way to sales success in my business.

Some years ago, I was using flyers as my traditional marketing means. It helped me sell to an extent but now, I'm not using any traditional marketing methods because using digital marketing channels have paved more way to sales success in my business.

It might be possible that digital marketing might have proved to be a great strategy. However, traditional marketing is also quite important. If you use traditional marketing in the right manner, then things could go right for you. It depends on what kind of marketing strategy you are using.

It might be possible that digital marketing might have proved to be a great strategy. However, traditional marketing is also quite important. If you use traditional marketing in the right manner, then things could go right for you. It depends on what kind of marketing strategy you are using.

I will never choose traditional marketing over digital marketing. The importance of traditional marketing is below what digital marketing will do for any business. It's a bad compromise to choose traditional marketing over digital marketing. Wider reach is why the use of digital marketing is superior.

I will never choose traditional marketing over digital marketing. The importance of traditional marketing is below what digital marketing will do for any business. It's a bad compromise to choose traditional marketing over digital marketing. Wider reach is why the use of digital marketing is superior.

There are people that are still posting good numbers by using the traditional marketing to get their products or services sold. It is all about what you are selling and the people who are your targeted audience. If you miss where the audience are, which in this case is offline, you will be spending money on ads online for nothing.

There are people that are still posting good numbers by using the traditional marketing to get their products or services sold. It is all about what you are selling and the people who are your targeted audience. If you miss where the audience are, which in this case is offline, you will be spending money on ads online for nothing.

Yes, I agree. It's the nature of your business, location of your customers and the kind of customers who are to buy from your business. If using a traditional marketing and sales strategy is what will work best for your business, it will be wrong to use another method.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back