What's new

What is your opinion about romantic films?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
In Romantic films, you can see how different people express their feelings for each other and watch how they navigate the ups and downs of a relationship. It's also fun to see all the different ways that love can be expressed.
Share with us your opinion about romantic films?

In Romantic films, you can see how different people express their feelings for each other and watch how they navigate the ups and downs of a relationship. It's also fun to see all the different ways that love can be expressed.
Share with us your opinion about romantic films?
I'm not a big fan of romance movies, but I've seen quite a few in the past, it's true, you can see all kinds of relationships in those movies, but most of them sell love too idyllic and unrealistic, I really like those that sell love from a realistic point of view.

For example, romantic Disney movies sell love in a very unreal way, it is true that they are mainly movies for children, but there are a lot of them.

No, I don't watch romantic movies. They are too boring to my taste. I can listen to romantic songs but never romantic movies. The songs would have to be only audio. I used to feel like they are misleading viewers with what they act in romantic movies, it's why I don't pay any attention to it.

I am not a fan of romance movies, but some romance movies are so good that they leave lasting memories, some of my favorite romance movies are A Walk in the Cloud, Love Actually, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Breakfast at Tiffany's, etc.

Unfortunately, romantic movies are not normally what I enjoy watching that much. This is because in most cases they are usually very boring to me. I prefer movies with a lot of action, shooting, killing as well as fighting. Those kind of movies are what keep my adrenaline always pumping very high.

I like most genres of films, including some romantic movies. I think the genre is great, especially since there are a lot of great movies in the genre. Once is one that kind of comes to mind. Though it's more of a musical, there is a romance involved between the two artists. It's the only musical movie I really care to watch.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back