What is your next point of sale?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$27.0100USD
Biznotes
If you are a Bitcoin HODLer you will have a long-term goal, nobody wants to HODL their coins forever or at least I think so, I honestly my first selling point for the future will be close to the previous historical maximum between 60-70k if everything goes well, I do not expect that to happen soon, but I hope it happens and I continue to accumulate for that moment, so as HODLer, what is your first future selling point?

I have no intention of selling. However, sometimes, when I need money immediately and do not have any way to get it, I sell bitcoin or other cryptos that I have on my account. Recently, I sold $50 worth of bitcoin for the price of $26,600, I hd bought these coins for $25,800.

I have no intention of selling. However, sometimes, when I need money immediately and do not have any way to get it, I sell bitcoin or other cryptos that I have on my account. Recently, I sold $50 worth of bitcoin for the price of $26,600, I hd bought these coins for $25,800.
But if bitcoin reaches all-time highs in the next bullish cycle, wouldn't you sell part of your bitcoin? That's what I mean, because I also have no intention of selling anything right now, but in the future I have a price target.

But if bitcoin reaches all-time highs in the next bullish cycle, wouldn't you sell part of your bitcoin? That's what I mean, because I also have no intention of selling anything right now, but in the future I have a price target.
Of course, I will sell when Bitcoin reaches yet another all-time high. The previous all-time high was $68K, maybe I would sell for $70. Selling also depends on other factors, for instance, I need a purpose. If I do not know where I will put that money, I might not sell.

Bitcoin all time high is at $67,567. I'm targeting the same zone again as my point of sell. Once Bitcoin gets back in the zone of $67,000+, I will sell off 90% of my investment in all coins and leave the remaining 10% to see the end of it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back