Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Beer isn't bad to consume, but some people might think, Geez, I can't take that.

Limiting the amount you consume is a way to approach beer consumption. Taking beer isn't inherently bad, it becomes an issue only when you exceed your body's capacity.

Why do you consume beer? Is it for pleasure, habit, health reasons, or do you abstain altogether?

Everyone understands that it is harmful, but I drink 300 g of beer a week and I do not think that it has a very negative effect on my body. And for me, it's a very cool way to relax on a Friday night and it's a simple thing that I can definitely afford

I love beer, but I had a liver disease for many years, now cured. In that case, I wasn't supposed to drink it and drunk less of it (compared to others). Anyway, despite my love of beer, it's not an obsession and I haven't drunk a beer since 20s when I was in a heavy drinking phases, that technically, I wasn't supposed to be in.

I relax mostly by drinking sodas and coffee.

Why do you consume beer?

Of all alcoholic drinks, the taste of beer is the best. However, I'm not counting stuff that's trying to mimic non-alcoholic drinks like hard lemonade.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back