What is your Favourite source of protein, beef or fish

springtech

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 23, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I would love to know what your favorite protein is, do you prefer fish to beef or beef to fish and what are your reasons.

For me i am good with fish .i just love to try different kinds of fish daily .

What about you?

I always prefer meat to fish especially if it is boiled. Meat is sweeter than fish for me so it is my first choice. Although I like eating fishes too but in a question like this I would go for meat. Fried meat with a lot of peppery sauce is the way to go.

Well as for me I see fish and meat as a source of protein but I prefer fish this because I enjoy seafood a lot. Sometimes meet her too hard for me to eat

My favorite source of protein is fish. Right from when I little girl I have always loved seafood. I can't have enough of fresh fish, though I think I got the likeness of fresh fish from my dad, he loves it so much.

Beef or meet, i eat them all. I eat fish, meats, especially the Bush meats. Those ones are very rich in protein. I don't eat too many cow meat, it is not good for adults, mainly for growing children.

My favourite source of protein between fish and meat is fish I like eating fish most especially seafood. They're my favourite so I think fish remains my favourite source of protein

My favourite source of protein is actually fish because I love fish a lot more than I do love meat. I was told that the protein that meat gives is quite different from the one that fish gives but due to my love for fish I always prefer fish.

I would love to know what your favorite protein is, do you prefer fish to beef or beef to fish and what are your reasons.

What about you?
Well I love beef but it's not healthy for me and I'm trying to keep my weight in check, of recent I've been eating grilled catfish and it's absolutely delicious

What about you?
Did I just heard you say fish? I am allergic to fish and I don't consider it as the best protein source for me. I am cool with egg and beef.

I prefer to eat beef that needs it is my favourite source of protein but most people prefer fish they say fish doesn't have any side effect that you can eat a lot of fish and won't have any side effects.

Like my daddy I do not have teeth for meat, I have always loved fish because it is soft and very tasty, you can also prepare fish in many ways.

I naturally love proteinous foods,my most preferred option between meat and fish is a difficult one here but I'll go with fish as my best option.

What about you?

What about you?
Fish and egg are the two most common protein that are cheap compared to beef which is also another source of protein. I take fish always because it is readily available around me.

When I am sourcing for protein, I prefer fish. But aside fish, I take yourghut and mayonnaise. Those two food souce are good sources of protein for me. I hardly take meat because of the diseases associated with it.

I like meat, but I prefer fish to meat. Catfish precisely, it is very sweet and tasty. Rich and in protein and you can use to prepare all kinds of sauces including stew.

I love both of them very well but I think I am more of a beef, pork, mutton or any other type of meat person than a fish person. I really like meaty meals to other fishy or regular meals.

I know red meat has a bad name, and very many people steer clear from red meat, but it remains my personal best source of protein. I just feel good and full enough when i eat beef with any accompaniment. Unlike when i use fish or any other vegetable proteins.

I love eating fish always especially the Titus. I prefer some fish varieties to meat because of their nutritious values. Smoked catfish is also one of my favorite.

My favourite proteinous food is beans, this legumes has the largest protein content compared to other protein foods, it combination with rice, plantain and sauce is a full package meal. Egg is also proteinous but can't be compared to beans.

I love both of them very well but I think I am more of a beef, pork, mutton or any other type of meat person than a fish person. I really like meaty meals to other fishy or regular meals.
My favourite source of protein is beans then I can think of fish. I love beans so much and as well as fish. Some fishes contain a combination of both protein and fat, such as titus fish and hake.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back