What's new

What is your favourite colour?

I am multi coloured favourite during my early stage, but the time i have grown up, I discovered that I have passion for white and blue

My favorite colour is red. It's a really pretty colour. I love getting dressed in red because it really suits my complexion. Most people gets suprised when i tell them i like red, maybe they feel every girl's favorite colour is pink

There are two different types of color that I like,but I love black and white color,in fact most of my clothes and things that I have are either black or white color.

Seriously I don't have a favorite color. I normally like all colors no matter how bad it might look. I don't have a specific color that I like.

My favourite and best colour is purple colour, I so much love this colour so much for me it's signify peace naturally even seeing the colour it's so peaceful and calm. Also it is full of love and joy that why I love the colour

My favorite color is green, the color of nature and wonderful types of foods as of: Apple, cucumbers, grapes and more. To me the color seems to be magical and unusual and thats why I like it the most, moreover there are many scrumptious candies which are green, they are almost always the good ones.

My favourite colour is purple. I liked the colour since I was so young. There were some fruits that we used to eat during our school going era and they were purple coloured. I really loved those fruits

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back