What's new

What is your favourite colour?

Deleted member 403

Choosing only one color, what would be your favorite? Is there any significance for your choice?

Hmmm i have lots of favorite color tho, so choosing one would be hard but if i had to choose, i guess it would be between green and blue. And finally i would have to go with blue. The color blue is pure and calm and i feel it has a more mature feel to it than green.

Choosing only one color, what would be your favorite? Is there any significance for your choice?
Well, for a long time now, Blue has been my favorite color. Actually, i love all shades of blue. I just tend to associate it with being cool, composed and a serene atmosphere. I find it peaceful and comforting.

My favourite colour is blue . I love blue because it depicts nature. The Skye is blue and it's very beautiful. I have quite a number of blue coloured cloths and I always go for blue coloured items whenever I go shopping. My phone accessories are blue in colour too.

My favorite color is white and purple. My love for white is very high I don't know if it's because I'm black and I tend to have this believe that white would pop on me and so would I in it when it comes to my love for colors I always go for white first before purple.

My favorite color is the black. I like it because it is somewhat state color and it is very attractive on any environment i place it on. Be it shoe to phones I always take the black as my choice

Red...I don't even know why but whenever I get asked this question,it's what comes and even while shopping it's most likely I would do more red than OTHER colours

My favorite color is red because it represents emotional warmth, kindness, and love. Red appeals to me because it is athletic, sensual, eye-catching, exciting, brilliant, and regal it just makes me happy.

I don't think I have a special color but people say I look good in white. So probably I should go for white. White is natural and beautiful.

I'm left with the choice of only one colour and it's certainly will be no any other colour than Black, my reason for loving it is that it matches most colours if not all

there are many colors that I liked but to me blue is the best among the all colors I have liked ,to me blue color is nice and also interesting,as the mater of fact almost all of my dresses are blue in color

I love alot of color but my favorite color is blue because am a fan of man City and because it stands as a symbol of deep love I love blue color when is put on with white

My favourite colour will always remain *green* because of its natural significance. life... Balance, nature, spring, and rebirth.
prosperity freshness and progress. life itself is green. 😍

I'd say Blue because the sky is blue or because blue represent the best football club in london, Chelsea.

My favorite colour is red. 80% of my clothes are red although I Iove white colours as well cause of my complexion.

My favourite colour is definitely blue because this song blue is the colour is quite interesting and also I look good on blue and most of the time please share app makes you look right now makes you look good and a lot of things I I do with blue so I doubt we'll definitely use blue as my favourite colour

I love a lot of color like blue,peach etc but then when it comes to dressing i prefer the color black because it blends with almost anything you decide to wear and also it makes things easier

my favorite color is blue, since I was a child I liked anything that contains blue :) I didn't like other colors in particular ...

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back