What's new

What is your favorite holiday to celebrate?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
My favorite holiday season is probably Christmas. It's one of my favorite holidays based on family history and the time I spent with family. I also enjoy Halloween because of scary movies and going out with friends and family dressed up.

Anyway, name off your favorite holiday. :)

I love new year celebration. This is the only time I do meet my friends, both the christian and the muslim. We do meery together. Other celebrations in my country are done along the religious line which makes it boring sometimes.

Christmas is also going to be my favourite holiday because it is a time that I get to have a lot of my family members come home and we will share so many lovely memories together, eating, drinking having fun and exploring nice places together before everybody will return back to the city and face their job till the next Christmas.

Xams is my favorite holidays among others.
Everything sounds fun in xmas ranging from
1. Decorating a Christmas tree 🎄
2. Hanging stockings for Santa Claus to fill 🧦
3. Lighting Advent candles 🕯️
4. Caroling in the neighborhood 🎶
5. Exchanging gifts on Christmas morning 🎁
6. Preparing and enjoying special Christmas meals 🍽️
7. Visiting a local Christmas market 🎅🏬
8. Sending Christmas cards 💌🎄

With lotz more 🎅💃💃

The only one who is not going to enjoy Christmas celebration is the person who is working during the Christmas. There is no way the person is going to be able to enjoy any Christmas celebration because instead of resting and having fun with others, the person will be tied with work which is something that is always going to be very frustrating. Those who are working in the health sector are usually facing this challenge.

I come from a Hindu family and Dushera and Diwali happens to be my favorite festival. Dushera is a 15 day festival that falls in October and Diwali is a 5 day festival in November. We have just celebrated Dushera and now getting ready for Diwali.

Xams is my favorite holidays among others.
Everything sounds fun in xmas ranging from
1. Decorating a Christmas tree 🎄
2. Hanging stockings for Santa Claus to fill 🧦
3. Lighting Advent candles 🕯️
4. Caroling in the neighborhood 🎶
5. Exchanging gifts on Christmas morning 🎁
6. Preparing and enjoying special Christmas meals 🍽️
7. Visiting a local Christmas market 🎅🏬
8. Sending Christmas cards 💌🎄

With lotz more 🎅💃💃

Christmas is the biggest celebration for Christian because it is the time when Jesus Christ was born. Christians always make a big deal out of it with a lot of decoration and planning is always executed during Christmas celebration. People come back home from different parts of the world in order to spend time together with their families.

Christmas and thanksgiving day is my favourite holidays celebration. I plan and prepare for them in a big way. It's a celebration work doesn't run any interference with. I don't have any excuse not to celebrate them properly.

I come from a Hindu family and Dushera and Diwali happens to be my favorite festival. Dushera is a 15 day festival that falls in October and Diwali is a 5 day festival in November. We have just celebrated Dushera and now getting ready for Diwali.

It is very unfortunate that I don't know much about Hindu religion and some of their celebration but I would really be interested in knowing a little more about them.

What is the difference between Dushera and Diwali?

Since I was a child, I really liked celebrating the New Year, because the whole world celebrates the New Year, not just a particular religion. So it was really fun for me to see so many people celebrating at the same time

My favorite holiday to celebrate is a jewish holiday that is called "Pessah" the main reason I enjoy this one is simply because it has the longest vacation time of 2 weeks plus and I mean who doesn't appreciate a good long lasting vacation? Nobody!.
I also like this Holiday because in such a holiday my family gets to spend time together and enjoy each other's company, it is truly important to hangout with your family because those are your cloest people and theres this saying "family is everything" it has been said for a reason.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back