What's new

What is your favorite application for earning money online?

This is also an accurate point. The amount of unemployed youth is staggering, and this only serves to reduce the amount of taxes the governmnent can obtain in order to develop the nation.
That is actually truth. That is one of the major problems with tier 3 countries. If the number of people that are employed is high then taxes will be paid appropriately.

That is actually truth. That is one of the major problems with tier 3 countries. If the number of people that are employed is high then taxes will be paid appropriately.
The leaders are taking the youth for a fool's ride and this is regrettable to see. There needs to be a progressive strategy to assimilate people capable into employment so that this will enable us to pay for services which could bring wealth much more readily.

I currently can't use apps because I can't log in to my Gmail account (I use Android).

I used to play games through the Mistplay app and earned a $5 Visa gift card.

The leaders are taking the youth for a fool's ride and this is regrettable to see. There needs to be a progressive strategy to assimilate people capable into employment so that this will enable us to pay for services which could bring wealth much more readily.
Probably, any country that wants to grow must assimilate the youth into the system because they use our progressive thinkers. I think a lot of leaders need to put this into consideration.

Probably, any country that wants to grow must assimilate the youth into the system because they use our progressive thinkers. I think a lot of leaders need to put this into consideration.
The individuals in power need to develop the country in such a way that is more enabling for the youth to obtain opportunities with consummate ease. I would even argue that creating jobs is a part of their mandate.

The individuals in power need to develop the country in such a way that is more enabling for the youth to obtain opportunities with consummate ease. I would even argue that creating jobs is a part of their mandate.
that is why it is always important and necessary to vote for people who are very competent and visionary. When visionary people are in power, they will create opportunities for the youths.

that is why it is always important and necessary to vote for people who are very competent and visionary. When visionary people are in power, they will create opportunities for the youths.
This is a clever assertion. The problem is that the masses are easily influenced and can vote for a certain individual based on trivial factors such as height, eloquence and appearance. It is quite regrettable, but this is the stark reality.

This is a clever assertion. The problem is that the masses are easily influenced and can vote for a certain individual based on trivial factors such as height, eloquence and appearance. It is quite regrettable, but this is the stark reality.
It is very much important that before you vote for someone you try to make proper research and know their ability to deliver what the country needs. They also need to tell the people what they want to do.

It is very much important that before you vote for someone you try to make proper research and know their ability to deliver what the country needs. They also need to tell the people what they want to do.
You are spot on. The masses need to be able to understand the policies both parties want to implement when given the mandate. In addition, the public should ascertain whether the promises made are realistic in order to choose the best candidate

I'm now using the wow app, which is the only paid software I currently have on my phone. Although I don't use it often, you may make money by playing games, chatting, taking surveys, making phone calls, and even giving small donations to those in need.
I'm now using the wow app, which is the only paid software I currently have on my phone. Although I am not very active on it, you may make money by playing games, chatting, responding to surveys, making phone calls, and even by donating a little sum of money to those in need.

Last edited:
I no longer use apps to make money. Surveys never worked for me, therefore, I stopped using surveys a long time ago. I mainly make money through blogging. I make money from my blogs in various ways, for example running ads, promoting affiliate products, selling digital products and services, etc.

I have not found an app that enables me to earn a good amount of money. I just have sites like bizdustry, Trendri and BMF that are working best for me. I don't like survey sites.

My favorite application is StreetBees a british application that pays you for completing surveys. Every survey paid me 0.14 dollars and it took me like 25 seconds to complete each of the surveys, so far I've earned around 2 dollars by completing those surveys and I really recommend it to you guys.
So what about you? What is your favorite application?
I do not work on any application. I was unfortunate to download some applications that did not pay me so I decided to focus on websites only

I do not have a favorite application though, because at the moment i do not make use of any application to make money, i mostly make use of websites. I am actually looking for a legit app i can work with though to make money online.

I do not have a favorite application though, because at the moment i do not make use of any application to make money, i mostly make use of websites. I am actually looking for a legit app i can work with though to make money online.
Most of the cases legit apps have lower pay rates than the website itself, so if we consider that a website pays you 5 rubbles per task or 0.25 rubbles per task like task pay ru or similar websites of micro jobs then you need to perform many tasks and you could not reach even 1 dollar per day unless it is a lucky day. Here on PTP, you could earn it in one day.

Bitcoinpop is my favorite application for earning online. It's a video gaming app that pays in crypto. The payment doesn't take time and you can earn passively if you can take your time to play games on it.

My favorite are freecash and toloka since they are both user friendly and legit I really do like these two apps I use otehrs too but most of the time I only use freecash along with toloka

My favorite application is StreetBees a british application that pays you for completing surveys. Every survey paid me 0.14 dollars and it took me like 25 seconds to complete each of the surveys, so far I've earned around 2 dollars by completing those surveys and I really recommend it to you guys.
I don't think this streetbees have enough surveys for Nigerians. I tried it some years back and had to quit when I could not get enough surveys in it. Most of the surveys there were not applicable to Nigerians. Only I don't know if the app has been upgraded lately.

Currently, I don't know about any such applications that pay their users. So, I've never heard of the StreetBees app. It's great if your experience with the application has been good!

My favourite application is picoworkers , this app Pat's you for completing simple social media tasks and site visit and even app downloads tasks and it pays from 2 cents to a dollar per tasks m
It was great I believe I earned some good money on there but everything changed when they switched it's name to sproutgigs now I don't get jobs that are worth it to do because of that I quit this platform

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back