Wait!!, It's about to go wow 😱😱😲
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$23.4600USD
Biznotes
Yea I know it's quite true true that we all have favorite sites we do visit very often due to one factor or the other with interest based known by us.

Let's assumes you have you favorite site where you download resources, materials, latest trending tools. A time comes when the site is running out of storage as per increase in the rate of materials and resources uploaded. By so doing it will lead to the site lagging and makes a weird/awful experience due to the site load time.

Do you exercise patience and wait for the site to load in order to access the site or you decide and quit, coming back when there is fast load times on the site?

For me I will have patience to achieve what I expected from the site.

Can we hear you own side of the story?

Yes, it’s very sad when I have to wait a long time for the page of my favorite site to load, it takes time and nerves!🤬 This site has been operating since 2012 and therefore apparently lags,▶️ and there is also a site that is from 2009, but it works faster like a rocket 🚀 and It seems that the Site was released a year ago and not 14 years ago. ⌚

If it is a site that is very useful to me and I have a lot of appreciation for it, you can be patient and wait, but not for that long, if the site does not fix the technical problems, it will make me lose a little interest in the medium term, since that means that they are not doing their part to fix the problems either.

Website loading time is very important for me, if the website loads slowly, I might not wait for it to load, even if it is my favorite website. While I might come back later to access the site, in the case of my favorite website, I will eventually forget the website that is not my favorite and load slowly.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back