What is your client retention rate?

Electrohunter26

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Feb 21, 2022
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
Why you need to know: If your business lets old customers leave as you bring in new ones, then you are not building a stable company. Your goal should be to increase both new and repeat customers.

Where to find this information: Track individual customer revenue year to year, and monitor how it changes

I have been able to have about 10 clients in the past and then more than six of them have eventually come back in order to hire me for that kind of service again and I think that is good progress.

In my offline business ,I have a very good customer retention rate because , I always interact with the new customers and the old ones and I have to believe that if I did lose one customer , I have lost a lot.

Currently I have been doing quite well in terms of customers retention as I have about 20 clients who keep coming back to me anytime they need my kind of services and also referring other people to my company.

My main focus right now is traffic since my earnings come from ads so that is what I base everything on. I am working on building this up again and then opening a store alongside one of my sites. I just have to get the traffic up enough before I invest further.

For me I am doing well to interacting with my customers in my business I have more than 18 clients that has been coming to me whenever needed my service,

I have been able to get fully analyse my client retention rate and I have discovered that about 2% of clients that have bought from me have always come back to buy again.

One of the factors that really shows that your customers are actually being satisfied is the rate at which they do a return patronage,it shows that they are really satisfied with the services they are getting.

In my own business , I prefer keeping both old and new customer for the business to grow , but I give new customer more attention because old customer understand my business already .

I have some clients who regularly buy from me. I think more than 70 percent of my clients buy from me again provided they require the same service. I have sold my freelancing services to the same clients multiple times. One of the reasons why I left upwork to work independently was because I had returning clients

There are many ways you can maintain your client retention rate. For example, you could offer promotions regularly. This will make it possible for you to retain clients as they will be attracted to promotions. This is the kind of technique used by many restaurants such as Burger King as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back