What's new

What is your biggest complaint about your job?

This is actually the reason why I am doing everything within my power to make sure that I don't depend permanently on working for another person's business. This is because it is something that is going to benefit me very well having my own business that I'm going to work on, so that I will have time to take care of my own kids.
True. It will give you the flexibility to decide when to work and when not to. I wish you all the best for your business.

True. It will give you the flexibility to decide when to work and when not to. I wish you all the best for your business.

This is something anyone who is employed by any company should look out doing for himself because no matter how comfortable you are working for another person, it is not going to give you the same level of satisfaction that you are going to have when you are working for yourself in your own business.

Challenges with time are the biggest issues we have at work. I want to have a situation where I am not called to respond to an emergency at work, but it is now obvious that I can't help it at all with the way things are going with having to deliver oxygen to hospitals.

You're a superhero in your line of work. I would be very proud of my job if I were you. You're saving lives every day, it's something to be very proud of. God is doing his own and you're playing a part in it.

Currently, given all the time I spend busy between my online and offline jobs, it is the lack of time, I have become stressed some days from constantly thinking about work even when I have free time, the lack of time and disconnection in In general it is my biggest complaint, but not disconnecting from work is my fault.

Currently, given all the time I spend busy between my online and offline jobs, it is the lack of time, I have become stressed some days from constantly thinking about work even when I have free time, the lack of time and disconnection in In general it is my biggest complaint, but not disconnecting from work is my fault.

You should try as much as possible to manage how you are working so that you can be able to balance it with your life. I've come to understand that everything is not about work, even though I know it is important for us to make money. But some other things that matters in our life needs attention as well. You definitely need to rest because of your health.

You should try as much as possible to manage how you are working so that you can be able to balance it with your life. I've come to understand that everything is not about work, even though I know it is important for us to make money. But some other things that matters in our life needs attention as well. You definitely need to rest because of your health.
Yes, it is true, but as you already know, it is easy to say but difficult for us to do, right now, I try what I can to disconnect from work, but it is difficult, maybe when I get used to it I can achieve it, but right now I am fighting against it.

Yes, it is true, but as you already know, it is easy to say but difficult for us to do, right now, I try what I can to disconnect from work, but it is difficult, maybe when I get used to it I can achieve it, but right now I am fighting against it.

The most important thing is that you have realized that this is something that you should be working on because it is going to be beneficial for you on the long run. So, as long as you have that in mind and you are trying to work on it, I believe that sooner than later, you will be able to master it so that you can be able to manage things properly.

Time can never be enough. This is what I've accepted to never worry about it any more. I will try my best to manage my time with everything I needed to take care of, the one's I couldn't get to will be taken care of tomorrow.

That's the right mentality, you can always finish tomorrow, but sometimes I try too hard to do everything I can on the same day, and the day only has 24 hours and sometimes I don't get to finish everything and attend to all my commitments.

There is nothing anyone can be able to do in this life that is going to make it possible for the person to get more than 24 hours in a day. So, no matter how far you push yourself, anything that you cannot be able to complete in the next 24 hours once the daybreak, they would always have to be carried over to the next day.

That's the right mentality, you can always finish tomorrow, but sometimes I try too hard to do everything I can on the same day, and the day only has 24 hours and sometimes I don't get to finish everything and attend to all my commitments.
The only thing which I can complain now about my job is wanting to be paid more because of how inflation is making what I'm being paid never enough. This is a problem for everyone I assume not only for me.

The only thing which I can complain now about my job is wanting to be paid more because of how inflation is making what I'm being paid never enough. This is a problem for everyone I assume not only for me.
Yes, I think wages are stagnant everywhere while inflation doesn't stop rising, maybe from time to time wages go up, but never at the pace of inflation, supposedly they can't rise at the same rate because that would make us enter a spiral of stagflation, or at least that's what economists say.

This is a very unfortunate situation for everyone who is working for another company because the level which inflation keeps affecting the prices of everything is becoming very worrisome while wages are never increasing at the same pace. This makes it very difficult for people to afford what they need.

One of the problems I face in my line of work is boredom. I'm a remote worker and also an introvert. Those two mixed together is definitely a sure recipe for some boring times.

There are days when I won't even open my front door, not to talk of stepping outside. Whenever I feel very bored, I take a walk. By the way, I live with my family. That also helps a lot when they are around.

Yes, I think wages are stagnant everywhere while inflation doesn't stop rising, maybe from time to time wages go up, but never at the pace of inflation, supposedly they can't rise at the same rate because that would make us enter a spiral of stagflation, or at least that's what economists say.

Unfortunately, this is something that I don't see a way that it's going to be changing anytime soon because companies are also complaining that they are not meeting up with their profit-making. As a result of that, it is going to be impossible for them to increase wages.

Unfortunately, this is something that I don't see a way that it's going to be changing anytime soon because companies are also complaining that they are not meeting up with their profit-making. As a result of that, it is going to be impossible for them to increase wages.
Very correct, inflation affects everywhere, and companies were not going to be less, while their production probably remains the same, the costs of everything become more expensive, making it impossible to raise workers' salaries at the same rate as the inflation.

Very correct, inflation affects everywhere, and companies were not going to be less, while their production probably remains the same, the costs of everything become more expensive, making it impossible to raise workers' salaries at the same rate as the inflation.

This is actually the reason why I don't really blame them for a kind of stance they have taken with respect to increasing their workers salary looking at how inflation is affecting their business in general. They can't really be faulted because no one is finding it very easy at this point of what is happening.

This is actually the reason why I don't really blame them for a kind of stance they have taken with respect to increasing their workers salary looking at how inflation is affecting their business in general. They can't really be faulted because no one is finding it very easy at this point of what is happening.
Exactly, I have even heard certain governments (like my country's) say that inflation is caused by businessmen, it is nonsense and a way to get rid of the blame, knowing that inflation is a product of the weakness of the economy. currency, and this has been caused by the banks and therefore by the governments that always work hand in hand with the central banks.

Exactly, I have even heard certain governments (like my country's) say that inflation is caused by businessmen, it is nonsense and a way to get rid of the blame, knowing that inflation is a product of the weakness of the economy. currency, and this has been caused by the banks and therefore by the governments that always work hand in hand with the central banks.

I have never known the government in any where in the world to be the kind of people that comes out publicly to take responsibility of what they have caused which is affecting the economy in a very negative manner. They will always be looking for how to shift the blame to other entities of the economy just to make themselves look holy.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back