What's new

What is your biggest complaint about your job?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
Many people complain bitterly about the job they do.
In one way or the other there must be something you would see as a complaint about your job, so tell us what your biggest complaint about your job is

In one way or the other there must be something you would see as a complaint about your job, so tell us what your biggest complaint about your job is

My job pays me more than any of the other jobs I've worked. So....I guess there's nothing about it that I can say is fair or unfair. It could always be worse.

Should I say because you love your job and you feel like there's nothing to complain about your job is why it pays you or because you work hard. At least some people complain bitterly about Monday's job because it is always stressful

Should I say because you love your job and you feel like there's nothing to complain about your job is why it pays you or because you work hard. At least some people complain bitterly about Monday's job because it is always stressful
I worked at Wal-Mart with horrible hours, bad pay, and couldn't make ends meet. I worked a job in Florida that I hated. It was 12 dollars an hour, no lunch break, no benefits, and it barely covered my needs. By comparison, It's made me appreciate what I get from my current career.

The time it takes to do my work. I wish I could find something that doesn't require me to work long hours every day. If I can find that, I could relax more, find other job options and so on.

So it really depends on what work you have, what you can do, and how you want to live I guess.

I used to work in a Gymboree and the only problem was that we were working in shifts and the manager didn't give me enough of them so the salary was too low and without the profit I needed.
So I told this manager those things as a complaint but she still did not add me more shifts so without any choice and without waiting for nothing I did the right move and got fired, in life you can be used and that's never okay and you should not be naive sometimes you have to make the move and be fair.

Dealing with individuals who think the USA is the worst country in the world and that the police are all evil. If the USA is so terrible, go to a country that is being overrun by militants and then come back and tell me how bad you hate it.

I don't think I have any big complaints about my job right now because it is actually paying me what it is supposed to pay me and I am doing my very best to make sure that I make enough money from the job to be able to take care of my responsibilities.

In a situation whereby I have so many complaints about the job that I'm doing, I will simply just quit the job and look for another thing to do.

Challenges with time are the biggest issues we have at work. I want to have a situation where I am not called to respond to an emergency at work, but it is now obvious that I can't help it at all with the way things are going with having to deliver oxygen to hospitals.

Challenges with time are the biggest issues we have at work. I want to have a situation where I am not called to respond to an emergency at work, but it is now obvious that I can't help it at all with the way things are going with having to deliver oxygen to hospitals.

Having any business that deal with health sector and hospitals is always going to have you working this way. There will always be emergencies because they cannot be avoided. I'm not sure if I would be mentally and physically ready to work in the heath sector.

I'm paid well in my current job, I've full confidence in my job. There's nothing bad to complain as I'm happy with what I've got. There are many people who are not opportune to have what I'm enjoying in my work. It gives me every reason to appreciate my position.

I'm happy with almost everything about my job. There's work-life balance, I'm paid well, my manager is really good and I have friendly colleagues. Probably the only thing I don't like about my job is that there are less females than males.

Probably the only thing I don't like about my job is that there are less females than males.

It might actually be as a result of the nature of the job where you are working that is making it impossible for the company to hire more females than they hire man. This is because there are some certain job that is always going to be more difficult for ladies to handle it properly.

It might actually be as a result of the nature of the job where you are working that is making it impossible for the company to hire more females than they hire man. This is because there are some certain job that is always going to be more difficult for ladies to handle it properly.
I wish but actually it's the same in all the jobs in India. It is because most women don't work after getting married. They dedicate themselves to the family completely, which is sad. Now, it is changing slowly as there are work from home opportunities where women can take care of their kids and work as well. It's an old culture actually, a tradition you can say, where man works and brings money, and his lady uses it to turn their house into home being an incredible wife to him, mom to their children and fill their home with love and happiness. Now people are becoming more open-minded so women are actually doing what they want without caring about what the society would think.

I wish but actually it's the same in all the jobs in India. It is because most women don't work after getting married. They dedicate themselves to the family completely, which is sad. Now, it is changing slowly as there are work from home opportunities where women can take care of their kids and work as well. It's an old culture actually, a tradition you can say, where man works and brings money to home, and his lady uses it to turn their house into home being an incredible wife to him, mom to their children and fill their home with love and happiness. Now people are becoming more open-minded so women are actually doing what they want and without caring about what the society would think.

Ooh, yeah that's very true. It is something that have to do with the culture and tradition of your country. I've heard about that so many times which I believe it is going to be very difficult to break a culture or practices that have lasted for decades but I believe anything is possible in our modern time today.

Ooh, yeah that's very true. It is something that have to do with the culture and tradition of your country. I've heard about that so many times which I believe it is going to be very difficult to break a culture or practices that have lasted for decades but I believe anything is possible in our modern time today.
Yeah. The major concern what the society shows is that children cannot be raised well if both the parents are working.

Yeah. The major concern what the society shows is that children cannot be raised well if both the parents are working.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever kids are not being looked after by their parents properly, it is always going to affect them and the society generally on the long run. It is very wrong for a parent not to have a contribution in their child's growth and development simply because they are working.

Yeah, that's very correct. Whenever kids are not being looked after by their parents properly, it is always going to affect them and the society generally on the long run. It is very wrong for a parent not to have a contribution in their child's growth and development simply because they are working.
Exactly. If enough time is not spent with children especially during their childhood days, they'd turn out to be ill-mannered, uncivilized and irresponsible about everything.

Exactly. If enough time is not spent with children especially during their childhood days, they'd turn out to be ill-mannered, uncivilized and irresponsible about everything.

This is actually the reason why I am doing everything within my power to make sure that I don't depend permanently on working for another person's business. This is because it is something that is going to benefit me very well having my own business that I'm going to work on, so that I will have time to take care of my own kids.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back