What's new

What is the worst film you have seen this year 2023? Why did you dislike it?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
If I can remember, the worst film I have seen this year is "The Mummy 2023". I think what made me feel it's the worst film I have seen this year is because I wasn't sure it was interesting at all.
What is the worst film you have seen this year 2023? Why did you dislike it?

The DC Flash is the worst movie they have released this year. They spat on everything acted in the Flash TV show with what DC acted in their Flash movie. It was why the movie flopped in the box office. Black Adam sold better than it did.

I think enjoyed seeing that movie to an extent to that of The Mummy 2023, also released this year. I wish you would see this movie and just forget about DC Flash

The Flash is certainly up there for one of the worst, but I still had some fun with it. The worst movie I saw this year, did not come out this year, but it was Trump vs the Illuminati, a really shoddy animated film that looks like it was made in an earlier version of unreal engine. It was awful from start to finish.

As for one to release this year, probably Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey.

I may need to see the movie Trump vs the illuminati and Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey, I have added that to my playlist to confirm

The worst movie I've seen this year is a movie created by netflix called The Ridiculous 6, I really didn't like it at all, and I'm not surprised that it was created by Netflix, since lately, Netflix doesn't stopped releasing out movies that leave a lot to be desired.

A Netflix movie?? The Ridiculous 6.
But Netflix's movies are always one of the best movies since I have started seeing movies on Netflix, I may need to try to see this movie too

The worst movie I've seen this year is a movie created by netflix called The Ridiculous 6, I really didn't like it at all, and I'm not surprised that it was created by Netflix, since lately, Netflix doesn't stopped releasing out movies that leave a lot to be desired.

It's why they end up cancelling so many movies which were bad. They lose money in the production of these movies, why they don't ensure to do a good job of it is what confuses me. Are they enjoying the loss the company is experiencing?

A Netflix movie?? The Ridiculous 6.
But Netflix's movies are always one of the best movies since I have started seeing movies on Netflix, I may need to try to see this movie too
I don't know what movies you're talking about, but all the movies produced by Netflix that I've seen have seemed pretty bad to me.
It's why they end up cancelling so many movies which were bad. They lose money in the production of these movies, why they don't ensure to do a good job of it is what confuses me. Are they enjoying the loss the company is experiencing?
I agree with your opinion, I don't know what they're thinking when they produce those movies, maybe they want to compete with HBO or Hollywood, but they're lagging quite behind, Netflix isn't what it used to be.

I agree with your opinion, I don't know what they're thinking when they produce those movies, maybe they want to compete with HBO or Hollywood, but they're lagging quite behind, Netflix isn't what it used to be.

I'm thinking it's Amazon Prime they are trying to compete with or Hulu too. Competition is good but they are doing it wrong because it haven't been paying off for them in years. They keep losing money with those movie's cancellation.

When I read the title, the movie that appeared in my mind was Black Adam. I have watched a couple of bad movies this year but there were not worse movies for me compared to Black Adam.

When I read the title, the movie that appeared in my mind was Black Adam. I have watched a couple of bad movies this year but there were not worse movies for me compared to Black Adam.

I really enjoyed watching Black Adam so much. What did you not like so much about the Super hero movie? It was actually the first time The Rock Dwayne Johnson acted as a Super hero in a movie. He was scheduled to have a show down with Superman but DC pulled the plug on everything.

Well, I am not much into superhero things these days. This is one of the reasons I disliked Black Adam. I think the movie does not have anything except VFX. Well, I do like Rock and I am looking forward to watch him in new Moana movie.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back